• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

10mil Gold for Completionist Achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anskiere

Re: 10mil Gold for Completionist Achievement

Nope i didn't. If I did, i won't have been able to help others get the achievement cos i would have some expression missing.

I think I'll stick to offering verbal advices from now on. I'm gonna spend time clearing my my world first cos some bloke who came in killed my wife and made me evil after i help them get the achievement. Damn... I got to go home and check what's his gamertag.

T

Toeler

That really sucks Anskeiere, it's people like you who keep forums like these goings, but then you get people like you mentioned that just ruin the fun for everybody. Anyway, is it even possible to get the expressions from the pub games without the arcade game? Because I haven't found out a way yet, and I don't have the pub games.

A

Anskiere

Sadly, it's not possible. Unless you can find someone who has the pub game, win the expression book, send it as a gift to you. That's the only safe way i can think of, without letting anyone into your world.

T

Toeler

Gah that sucks, my search continues :(

A

Alejandro4533

is the offer still standing, i could use a wreckager.

P

pepperguy

anskiere will you help me?

V

VanDwnByDaRiver

I also need the completionist and Doll catcher achievements... please help... we can negotiate a price...will be in the millions... my gamertag is VanDwnByDaRiver

V

VanDwnByDaRiver

Skotekal;231932 said:
Okay, this is pathetic. You can't even get your own achievements, and you have to mooch off others. You only care about the fact that you have it, and you don't care that you earned it fairly. Pathetic and disgusting.
Mine glitched out, i have all the expressions, but it wouldnt give i to me, not all of us are bad

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

For future reference, don't bump old topics for something like this, just make a new thread. And don't double post, just edit your last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.