• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2 por 4 online Live, need my dog back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ishna LaRow

2 por 4 online Live, need my dog back!

All my buds laugh at me do to my halo, and telling me that I should have been greedy and asked for my family & dog back and not the town folk. I would like to prove them wrong! For to think, I must wait here as while, to reap the rewords for my good deed’s, is a sin!...LOL! And what’s up with no good guy missions, and the bad one's never goes away.:angel::

I

Ishna LaRow

Re: 2 por 4 online Live, need my dog back!

Ishna LaRow;321817 said:
All my buds laugh at me do to my halo, and telling me that I should have been greedy and asked for my family & dog back and not the town folk. I would like to prove them wrong! For to think, I must wait here as while, to reap the rewords for my good deed’s, is a sin!...LOL! And what’s up with no good guy missions, and the bad one's never goes away.:angel::
Please someone help, your all looking but no answers! PLEASE HELP!:(

A

AlphaJosizzle

perhaps that's because we're not really sure what you're asking. Could you phrase the question in a more succinct way? Perhaps itemized if there are multiple points to your question?

S

Shadow6Caster

From the subject, I'm guessing you want your dog back? not sure about the rest of it. You can resurrect your dog through Knothole Island. there's a tomb that you need to sacrifice a villager in next to the governors hut, It's doesn't affect your purity in anyway. As for the missions, they stay there until completed and won't go. Can be annoying sometimes. Hope this helps. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.