• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[2287] Modern Warriors.

The Fable Nerd

Reaction score
[2287] Modern Warriors.

Its Fable, But With Machine Guns, And Set In The Year 2287.

It was a Dark Night, I had an Assualt Rifle drawn, Waiting for the enemy. I, General Matthew Ortaze. My Squad consist of me Private First Class Johnston and Gunnery Sergant Shadow. We..We are the Modern Warriors. The Enemy was advancing towards us, we could hear them.
Dammed Republicans.

"On the ready...1...2...3, OPEN FIRE!" I yelled

We bounced to our feet and let out of a barrage of bullet, hitting the enemy and sending some back to retreat.

"Thats right RUN! RUN AWAY! DAMN PUSSIES!" Yelled Johnston.

Johnston. Loud and Obnoxious, Thats all that needs to be said.
Shadow. Quite and Stealthly. He's like an Assassin.

There was a buzzing noise in my ear.
"General, do you read me?" Came a voice from my Ear Piece.

"I hear loud and clear Julia. What is it?" I asked.

"The Commander wants you to investigate some strange seismic activy, coming from a hotel nearby" Julia replied.

"How close is nearby?" I asked, curiously.

"500 metres" She replied.

"Wilco" I replied.

I holstered my Assualt Rifle and pulled out my Silenced Pistol. I jumped over the sandbags, and the Squad followed.

"So, I wander if any of them Marines are still here. Did you hear how they ambushed our men?" Rebulican.

Shadow told us to stay where we were. We did, Shadow ran to the side of a building and jumped onto it, he leaped from it onto the top of a truck. We were on one side, Republicans were on the other side. Both were talking and Shadow dropped down behind them. They both turned, there was muffled pistol fire, and Two Republicans hit the ground.

I called back Shadow, and we advanced towards the objective. We walked underneath a bridge and up two flights of stairs. We reached the top of the bridge, There was Two Snipers aiming at us. I nodded and put one hand behind my back. A Silver Longsword appeared in my hand, and I dropped my Pistol. I jumped into the air, and the Snipers looked up. I landed infront of them. They were both were still looking up, I stabbed one, spun and sliced the other. They both died instantly. Shadow kicked my Pistol and they both ran up to me, I bent and picked my Pistol up. I squeezed the Swords Hilt and it disappeared.

We advanced and went down one flight of stairs and into a Building. We went up a Elevator to the top floor.

Ding!

We exited the elevator and there were Three Republican Brutes with Shotguns. I fired, Me and Shadow dodged, Johnston got hit and fell to the ground in a puddle of blood. I fired my Pistol at a Brute, making him stumble back through a Widow and fall 50 stories to his death. Shadow jumped towards a Brute firing his Pistol, a bullet hit the Brute in face, killing him. Me and Shadow, both fired at last Brute killing him.

"Johnston!" I yelled.

"General, Sarge tell my family I died a Hero" He replied.

I nodded as I ripped his Dog Tags off.

"He deserves a Proper burial, Ill tell them when we get back...But I need you to stay focused"

To Be Continued!

Short, I know. But Its only the start. + I havent written a fan fic in a while. As I progress, It'll Get Longer.