• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

3 Red Rings

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score
3 Red Rings

Well today i just got the 3 red rings, won't beable to help any of my bros/bras, so i just like to say peace and will be back in about 2-3 months Good bye fable 2 for awhile. Miss you all......................The worest part about this tho is that i actually got the highroller jacket and this happens:(, but meh it happens peace dudes

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: 3 Red Rings

Aw, I am sorry. I have been through that a few times. :(
Nothing is worse than the dreaded RROD.:'(

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Yes there is! Deleting your whole Xbox Live account, with all the achievments and all the friends etc etc... Nothing's worse then getting banned from Xbox Live :(

profitstealer66

Reaction score

i got my brother banned from x-box live! XD
Ahhh, brotherly love.. :wub:

Lore

Ragged Wanderer
Reaction score

The day I get RROD is the day I stop bothering with xbox. PS3 isn't without its faults either though...

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Ah, man. Sorry to hear about your 360 getting the red ring of death, mate. Hopefully you should get your 360 back in about 2-4 weeks. I'm pretty sure that's the typical turnaround time for 360 repairs anywho.

JLBoyyy

The Hero of Awesomeness
Reaction score

you have a backup? that is a little weird...

does that mean you have a backup hard drive i can have?

and dont worry, i recently had to go through what you did... i went through withdrawal... lol

X

Xeon

I have one harddrive and two Xboxes, when I moved out my brother and I couldn't agree on who the Xbox belonged to so I bought my own. A few months ago I found in the bottom of his closet and stole it, he doesn't know it's gone :p