• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

3D Models

A

Arowanna

3D Models

Hey!
I got some questions about Fable: TLC (PC).

First:
Is there a way to add a new NPC to the game?
If it is, can that be a citizen of Oakvale and can I change the voice, movements (animations) and stuff like that? And if I make a model of a woman, will i be able to marry her then? And will I be able to give her a name?

Second:
Can I make own quests in Fable: TLC?
(I know, this is a hard one if it can be made)

What I want to do is to make a 3D model that looks like Lady Gray or Lady Sophia, or something like that and then add Lady Grays voice to her and maybe do some own animations (talk, walk, death, etc, etc).
And why do I want quests then? Cause I want you to "Win" then love of this woman, just like Lady Gray, but this Lady will be Good and not Evil :)
But if there isn't possible to make own quests, then I will be happy enought with the 3D model :p

(BTW, sorry if this isn't the right thread).

//Arowanna

Z

Zingo

Re: 3D Models

You are very much in the right forum Arowanna, and welcome to projectego!

Im not a modder, but I can answer some of your questions... Yes you can add new npc's, dont know about changing the voice and movements. You can make new weapons and objects in 3D, so I cant see why you shouldnt be able to do that with a npc!

A

Arowanna

Aaa that's sweet! Now I just have to train my 3D skill, cause I'm not very good at it, yet :p
But I really wanna know if you can marry the NPC.

BTW, Hej på dig Zingo
(Hello there, in Swedish)

Z

Zingo

Haha! Jag gissade att du var svensk, för du skrev "namn" istället för name... men vi har det in english här :) Så andra oxå kan ha nytta av tråden...

If you use the A.I for the "normal" villagers, you can marry them. I know that marriage has nothing to do with the 3D models... "brains" its called in FE I think.

A

Arowanna

Hmm, is it possible to make her go to different places at different times on the day?
Cause that would be awesome :)

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

I don't think so, but good luck! you'll need 3ds max in order to get it finished, unless you ask somebody else to export it for you

A

Arowanna

morerunes;169973 said:
I don't think so, but good luck! you'll need 3ds max in order to get it finished, unless you ask somebody else to export it for you
Will XSI work?
Or do I have to use 3Ds Max?
BTW, where do I find the Fable: TLC models?

D

driftking7050

not sure about the first question i believe you have to use 3ds because the x exporter is the only one that currently exports the model correctly and number 2 the existing in game models will be in graphics.bin

D

driftking7050

more power to ya but i ain't shellin' out anywhere near a grand for a program. but thats up to you.

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

it won't export the .x files for fable correctly