• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Couple Questions

ka3yo

Reaction score
A Couple Questions

There are three things I would really like to be able to do on Fable: TLC.

Firstly, I have already changed my character's graphics to that of a Minion Wardog, however, I would like to be able to allow the hero to be able to go into the Wardog battle stance and running motion without actually turning it into the actual Wardog (because I want to keep the aspect body ratio of gaining strength).

The second thing I would like to be able to do is also have the attack animation of the wardog, I tried changing attack style to the same as Wardog but with no luck. Can anyone who me where I am going wrong?

Thirdly, I'd like to be able to take away the glowing red eyes from becoming evil, I have already managed to remove the horns and other appendages that come out of the original Wardog graphic. I read a thread about it saying to delete all details of evil character morphs in the respective folder, however, there are no links below telling me which ones I am deleting.

If someone is able to give step-by-step instructions, or is bored/kind enough to give me a pictured tutorial, I would gladly call you amazing. Thanks.