• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Day At The (Chicken) Races Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopOfNJ

Reaction score
I'm attempting the mission "A Day At The (Chicken) Races" but every time I bet on a chicken race, and the race finishes, the quest still tells me I need to bet on the race. What am I supposed to do? How do I finish the quest? I feel like it's glitched. No matter how many times I bet or how much money I bet, it still keeps telling me to bet.

TopOfNJ

Reaction score
Has anybody completed this quest? I'd really like to know how it is that I complete it/if it's glitched.

TopOfNJ

Reaction score
Have you attempted it? If you have and you ran into the same problem, then I'm guessing it's a bug. Wow, at this point in the game you'd expect publishers could make games with quests that are actually feasible to complete.

madferit

Reaction score
Uhm, the quest is repeatable, so the "!" icon will always be there...

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
Uhm, the quest is repeatable, so the "!" icon will always be there...
yup this quest is repeatable like the colisseum on Fable II u can do it everytime u want

btw i love chiken races X3

Reaction score
I don't think no one can beat that chicken quest, because I bet the max amount and
won and still didn't pass so..I think he is running a scam to take your money and rip you off....:ermm:

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
It's an unfinishable quest, and as annoying as it is, it's not a bug.

Hannah

Reaction score
okay this has happened to me too! It won't let me start another quest until I finish the chicken race quest, which keep repeating itself. What am I suppose to do?!?!

Faedil

Reaction score
okay this has happened to me too! It won't let me start another quest until I finish the chicken race quest, which keep repeating itself. What am I suppose to do?!?!

if you want to work on another quest you can either a) choose one via the map in the sanctuary or b) find someone with a quest icon and accept it. If you are completely unable to work on a different quest then you might be bugged.

A Day at the (Chicken) Races is a repeatable quest. You can never complete it. It's supposed to be like a fun mini-game you can repeat any time you like.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Have you attempted it? If you have and you ran into the same problem, then I'm guessing it's a bug. Wow, at this point in the game you'd expect publishers could make games with quests that are actually feasible to complete.
Before you start complaining as if you could do it way better you should get your facts straight. I don't need to tell you what it is if you've read like any of the above posts.

Hannah

Reaction score
if you want to work on another quest you can either a) choose one via the map in the sanctuary or b) find someone with a quest icon and accept it. If you are completely unable to work on a different quest then you might be bugged.

A Day at the (Chicken) Races is a repeatable quest. You can never complete it. It's supposed to be like a fun mini-game you can repeat any time you like.

Your second suggestion "B" actually worked! Thank you so much! I am enjoying this game so much and when I got stuck I was like OHHH NOOOO lol Thank you so much. :)

Faedil

Reaction score
Your second suggestion "B" actually worked! Thank you so much! I am enjoying this game so much and when I got stuck I was like OHHH NOOOO lol Thank you so much. :)

Np, glad it worked :)

Winter Rose

Reaction score

Yeah, I had the same exact problem. Going to the sanctuary didn't work for me for some reason, but I ended up finding another person to do a quest for and after that, I was okay. I got worried there myself.

XxToXiCxBeAsTxX

Reaction score
What is with the note on the ground tho? :S is there more to it? Plz help

Origamiman

Reaction score
Though i have also incounterd problems with this quest i have seen it compleated before and it is not repeatable.

Origamiman

Reaction score
in an extention to my last reply i als think that when i did the quest i never got an award for doing it so there must have been somthing wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.