• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Evil Wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKSaibot

Reaction score
Im on the my first playthrough and am pretty sure im about to finish the game, but on my 2nd playthrough I plan on being ridiculously evil. When you interact with people you can see there info, are there any evil type women you can marry in the game anywhere?

Thanks for the help

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score
The wife in the "A Marriage of Inconvenience" side quest at Brightwall is the closest thing to evil you'll get a chance to marry. She wants you to kill her husband, so if you're happy to do that, you can marry her.

scallops

Reaction score
Yeah, I married her, but I would recommend not to. All she did was screaming and begging me not to hurt her whenever I was around, probably due to seeing me kill her husband. Very annoying... Might have been some sort of bug though?

MKSaibot

Reaction score
That lady is way annoying and I shot her instead of her husband. The only other evil chick I can think of you could merry is the evil interior decorator of the castle if you can find her outside of the castle which I dout you can.

fertile01

Reaction score
I believe in the dark sanctum there are several "evil" nobles, idk if you could marry them, they just have a plain first name and no title, like "Jay the nobleman." as an example, its "Jay".

Status
Not open for further replies.