• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Fable story told by me

F

Fable_Fan005

A Fable story told by me

This isthe first chapter in a book i am makeing call "my fable" i hope u all like this first cpater to the book plz leave any comments u have thx

My Fable

CHAPTER ONE START

My name is Xugan

I was born in Bowerstone North to a prestigious family my father was the mayor of the town and my mother was the priestess of the temple of Avo. But one man would change my life forever. On the day of my 13 birthdays I was allowed to go see the Heroes guild for my first time. On my why there I saw what the world looked like outside the city gates. I saw the world for what it really was. People fighting over what I had always had and always thought every one else had.

In lookout point I could see all my mother had said I would. I looked to the south and seen the beautiful forest know as The Great Bowertone Forest. To my west I could see a new statue being made for Jack of Blade. And to my west I saw the Heroes guild. I can Remember it like it was yesterday the people still talking about Qexans boast to get the legendary treasure and hid it where only the most cunning hero would find it if they could get all of his clues. But then I saw the hero known as Keno running to the Heroes guild and then it happened the first of many attacks on the Heroes guild. Bandits came from The Great Bowerstone Forest over 100 of them charged at the Heroes Guild. My father was pulling out his sword when all the sudden a man on a dragon soared over us. The man was none other than Gimus the most famed hero in Albion he jumped off his mighty beast and landed in front of my father and me.

He told me to hid but I couldn’t move I was stun with fear and disbelieve. Then Gimus Said “run and get all the heroes you can out of the Heroes guild” so I started to run. H yells to me and I see that he is throwing something to me. It land in front of me it is a note and an iron sword. I picked the sword and note up and ran as fast as I could to the Heroes guild. One at the gates I burst through them and fall to my knees in tears I yell
“Please some one help my” but no one answers I yell again and again but no answer.
Then I hear a voice all can only make out a few words “ please don’t do this NO PLEASE DON’T” then I look a top the stairs and see 2 men one on the ground covered in blood.
I can never forget how the other man looked like in a long black robe and long boned hands and a bow with a red ruby in the center. I look at the ground a see an arrow on the floor. I pick up the arrow and put it in my pocket. Then I stand and whip the tears away from my eyes. I start to fell this anger this…hate inside me all I can do is blame the man in the long black robe for all my anger. I grip my sword and charge up the stairs and swing with all my might at the man in the robe. But he jumps up and land behind me. I thrust the sword backward and he grabs it from my hands. His hand now covered in blood I think about what to do next. But he picks me up and the I seen his face.

He had no nose and his moth was sowed shut and his eye where red as the ruby on his bow. He thoughts me from the stairs and I hit a map of Albion in the center of the room I land on a hard object it’s a bow. But before I can fire he sticks his sword down on the man on the floor. There is scilence my eye burn with hate my body in pain. I can tell I am bleeding but I fire the arrow at him. He turns and the arrow hits him in the chest. He yells in a language I have never heard before. Then he falls to the ground………

END CHAPTER ONE

D

darthlime101

Re: A Fable story told by me

Two words: Awesome. Very good. +rep:thumbsup:

F

Fable_Fan005

thx for response darthlime 101 but plz i wont other people to give me their veiw on the story

F

FableFreak

Needs a little touching up but it was good! One question, if his mouth is sewn shut how can he talk?

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

awesome +rep cant wait to here more

F

Fable_Fan005

WOW thx for all the support i am done with the 2ed chapter so any thime u wont i can post it

D

darthlime101

POST IT!!!! I need to read your incredible viewpoint on the world of Fable.

F

Fable_Fan005

ok chap 2 is not as long but it gets more into the man in the robe and the story line hope u like it and again post your thoughts about it

START CHAPTER TWO​
THE WRATH OF SKORN​
As the man lie there on the floor I start to feel the spot in my lag where the arrow in my pocket had stabbed me. I rip of my shirt to tie around the wound but I relies my left arm is bleeding as well. So I rip the shirt in two and tie the wounds up. I then look for the note that Gimus had given me. “Where could it be?” I say to my self. Then it hit me the note was in the same pocket as the arrow. I start to run up the stairs only to find the man standing atop them. I yell, “ Who are you!” the man only speaks the same language as before. I can only make out a 2 words. “Skorms” and “son”. He pulls the arrow out of his chest and throws it on the ground. I then see the color of is blood it was an odd mix of green and black. I pull my sword back out but he said “hck nohc”. I had no idea what he said but I stand my ground. He yells it again “HCK NOHC”. Then I see a man in the corner of my eye. It is my father he yells to me “Son run to Gimus”. The man is the robe jumps from the stairs. My father swings his sword at the man. But the man ducks under the mighty swing if the sword and jumps onto my father. I can her my father screaming as I run to get the not and run away from the horrible beast.

I run to a room in the heroes’ guild it has the armor of all the great heroes in it. I see a stairs case and run up it. There I find Gimus with a hole in his arm completely missing.
He says, “Boy do you have the message?” I said, “Yes I do”. “Then all is not lost we can still stop him”. “Who” I ask, “He is no man he is a god”. “Skorm you mean Skorm is here in Albion!” “Not yet he sent his son Skorn to open the gate”. “His son?” Yes I found a message from one of Skorms followers”. I accidentally through it to you with the sword”.
“It need to get to the…….LOOK OUT” I turn around to see the man with my father’s sword in his hands. He takes out his bow and fires right at me. I fell a force pushing me back I can see every thing fly back as I start to fall out a window.

I start to think about my family my father and mother. I wondered just why this happened to me. I wondered about if I would live or die and if I lived how my life would change.
All of this was running thought my head as I hit the water. Even as I was sinking to the bottom I was just “wondering”. Then I get to my senses. I started to swim but the arrow in my shoulder was stuck. I try to pull it out but I cant. The pain was terrible I couldn’t take it. I pulled out a knife my father had given me earlier that day and started to carve it out of my shoulder blood was floating in the water as I finally get the arrow out. I couldn’t feel my arm but I started to swim up to the surface. Once at the surface I looked up at the tower I had fallen out of. I the heard a voice says “Catch”. An object fell from the window I fell out of. I catch it. I was a lamp. Then I heard “swim to the waterfall”.
I looked around and see the waterfall I start to swim. Then a splash behind me. I wonder what it was but I couldn’t stop to turn around. Then a arrow is shot at me but it narrowly misses me. I get to land and run to the waterfall. I see a door with a face on it I looked it in amazement. Then the door talked to me. “Only the lighten path can open me” I start to think a realize the lamp! I quickly light the lamp. The door said “Goon now run inside I will unlock myself when it’s all over”. I run in side the door to see a lake and a library. I go rip a page out of a book and get it wet. Then I start to mend my wound. I then lie half of me in the lake and start to cry myself to sleep……..
[FONT=&quot]CHAPTER TWO END[/FONT]

D

darthlime101

Very good. Nice use of Skorm and the Demon Door in the guild. + rep

D

darthlime101

Your welcome. Just fix the grammer and you'll do fine.

F

Fable_Fan005

darthlime101;23480 said:
Your welcome. Just fix the grammer and you'll do fine.

ya i know my spelling id bad relly bad but i try my hardest in the story yo spell things right

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I had a quick skim through your work but from what I have read so far I'm pretty impressed and I believe your story has alot of potential. Keep up the good work. :)

F

Forum-Troll

Fable_Fan005;23297 said:
This isthe first chapter in a book i am makeing call "my fable" i hope u all like this first cpater to the book plz leave any comments u have thx

My Fable

CHAPTER ONE START

My name is Xugan

I was born in Bowerstone North to a prestigious family my father was the mayor of the town and my mother was the priestess of the temple of Avo. But one man would change my life forever. On the day of my 13 birthdays I was allowed to go see the Heroes guild for my first time. On my why there I saw what the world looked like outside the city gates. I saw the world for what it really was. People fighting over what I had always had and always thought every one else had.

In lookout point I could see all my mother had said I would. I looked to the south and seen the beautiful forest know as The Great Bowertone Forest. To my west I could see a new statue being made for Jack of Blade. And to my west I saw the Heroes guild. I can Remember it like it was yesterday the people still talking about Qexans boast to get the legendary treasure and hid it where only the most cunning hero would find it if they could get all of his clues. But then I saw the hero known as Keno running to the Heroes guild and then it happened the first of many attacks on the Heroes guild. Bandits came from The Great Bowerstone Forest over 100 of them charged at the Heroes Guild. My father was pulling out his sword when all the sudden a man on a dragon soared over us. The man was none other than Gimus the most famed hero in Albion he jumped off his mighty beast and landed in front of my father and me.

He told me to hid but I couldn’t move I was stun with fear and disbelieve. Then Gimus Said “run and get all the heroes you can out of the Heroes guild” so I started to run. H yells to me and I see that he is throwing something to me. It land in front of me it is a note and an iron sword. I picked the sword and note up and ran as fast as I could to the Heroes guild. One at the gates I burst through them and fall to my knees in tears I yell
“Please some one help my” but no one answers I yell again and again but no answer.
Then I hear a voice all can only make out a few words “ please don’t do this NO PLEASE DON’T” then I look a top the stairs and see 2 men one on the ground covered in blood.
I can never forget how the other man looked like in a long black robe and long boned hands and a bow with a red ruby in the center. I look at the ground a see an arrow on the floor. I pick up the arrow and put it in my pocket. Then I stand and whip the tears away from my eyes. I start to fell this anger this…hate inside me all I can do is blame the man in the long black robe for all my anger. I grip my sword and charge up the stairs and swing with all my might at the man in the robe. But he jumps up and land behind me. I thrust the sword backward and he grabs it from my hands. His hand now covered in blood I think about what to do next. But he picks me up and the I seen his face.

He had no nose and his moth was sowed shut and his eye where red as the ruby on his bow. He thoughts me from the stairs and I hit a map of Albion in the center of the room I land on a hard object it’s a bow. But before I can fire he sticks his sword down on the man on the floor. There is scilence my eye burn with hate my body in pain. I can tell I am bleeding but I fire the arrow at him. He turns and the arrow hits him in the chest. He yells in a language I have never heard before. Then he falls to the ground………

END CHAPTER ONE

WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING RUBBISH!!

This story is cleverless. How the hell could a little kid even lift up an iron sword? how the living hell could it possible fire an arrow that could kill someone? and how the hell would it possibly be able to fire the arrow after FALLING OFF THE FRIGEN BALCONY TO THE MAP TABLE? he is either unconcious, in a hell of a lot of pain, or with broken bones at this point.

sorry but your story sucks ass. and it gets a downvote of 1.
and I get +25 evil points :D

+25 :devil:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Nevermind what the idiot(Forum-Troll) is saying, your story is awsome.

D

Darkside Hazuki

I don't know how much of a pansy YOU were when you were a kid, troll, but lifting an iron sword is not like trying to benchpress a rhinoceras.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Forum-Troll;23636 said:
WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING RUBBISH!!

This story is cleverless. How the hell could a little kid even lift up an iron sword? how the living hell could it possible fire an arrow that could kill someone? and how the hell would it possibly be able to fire the arrow after FALLING OFF THE FRIGEN BALCONY TO THE MAP TABLE? he is either unconcious, in a hell of a lot of pain, or with broken bones at this point.

sorry but your story sucks ass. and it gets a downvote of 1.
and I get +25 evil points :D

+25 :devil:
I don't see you coming up with anything better you dickhole!!!!
I thought it was a good story...

F

Forum-Troll

Darkside Hazuki;23642 said:
I don't know how much of a pansy YOU were when you were a kid, but lifting an iron sword is not like trying to benchpress a rhinoceras.

its moreover the part of actually being able to SWING IT at that age. Iron is heavier than steel ya know. Its one of the heaviest metals

F

Forum-Troll

Skorm's Son;23643 said:
I don't see you coming up with anything better you dickhole!!!!
I thought it was a good story...

fine ill come up with something good to compare, by tommorow