• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a major modding question that will result in being banned xbl if caught.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I was just curious if you could mod a fable 3 computer game and patch it with a xbox game patch and burn it , then use a nodded xbox that plays burnt games and enjoy the albion world that you happened to mod? I want everyone to realize that it WILL RESULT TO YOU BEING BANNED FROM XBOX LIVE! But is it possible is all i want to know. It sounds highly possible in my head and i have no plans of doing so but i am just curious. Thanks for everyones input.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Reason i ask is because you use a computer to burn the games for a flashed 360. It comes through as a game file recognizable by your computer. With the proper ware you can patch it with whatever generation 360 patch you want. It just seems like it would work. It may take a while before i get a answer from my boy in Pennsylvania that works on game programming and still want to see what everyone has to say. Thank you for your input. If i get alot of no's then i will just go with it :)