• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A noob who needs help

B

buckethead30

A noob who needs help

A while ago I got into fable, and I really enjoyed thinking it was a cool game. But I have the xbox version of Fable TLC. so I was wondering I want my charachter too look like Jack Of Blades because hes a cool rival hero. how is this attainable on the xbox version of the game, if its possible at all? really appreciate any comments. thx

S

SX7

Re: A noob who needs help

This should be in the Fable Help section...

Anyway, your in luck! Since you own Fable: The Lost Chapters for Xbox, at the very end, you can put on Jack of Blades' mask and become the villain himself!

All you must do is
complete the final quest where you fight Jack as a dragon. You then get two options; Throw the mask in the vortex, or wear it.

Hope this helped. But sadly, if you are playing the original Fable on Xbox, you are sorta out of luck when it comes to becoming Jack. Anyways, hope this helped you out.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Can only wear the mask as SX7 said, can only use Jack as a playable character by modding on the PC.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

SX7;174205 said:
This should be in the Fable Help section...

Well it is a question about modding o_O....

And it is possible to mod Fable on a modded Xbox, but since you can do it without modding, I don't see a reason for it.

B

buckethead30

i understand u can get the mask, what about the red hood? and whats the best way too look like him?

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Well, if you want the whole outfit, you will need to mod your xbox. Flash it to a custom bios or something. THEN you can mod Fable =]

I did a quick search for a mod and found a couple, but I don't know whether they work on Xbox. Can any modders tell us if PC mods can be used on Xbox, or does it have to be a special mod?

B

buckethead30

ok thx man id really like too know, but i havent got the game yet im getting it monday and i just want too know ahead of time. is it possible too attain a look thats kinda similiar without modding xbox? and if i have too mod the xbox how do i go about this? thx. btw angus young rules

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Well, when we modded our Xbox (and this is the original Xbox, if you have a 360, now would be the time to speak up) we installed an Xecuter chip (it was called something along those lines) and installed the Evox OS. That allowed you to save games to the hard drive, but messes with your ability to use live, and by mess I mean you wont be able to use it. But that shouldn't matter much if it's the original.

I know you don't need the install the chip BTW, my mate did it just booting from the Evox cd and installing it that way.

BUT if you don't want to mod it, all you can really do is get the mast. And maybe the fire assassin outfit will make you look more Jack of Bladey.

B

buckethead30

naw man its just a regular old xbox,. but i will seriously look into modding it i need too check this out. and thx so much dude