• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Accessing Mods now FableTLCMod has closed

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks to @rogerw99 and @Bloodmoon for posting the link to File Storage Web Address which can be found here, files, mods, tools & some screen shots can be found there. If any of the files are password protected then the password is fabletlcmod (thanks to @darkwilluser for posting this from the Reddit page).

RUNES

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm the one hosting these mod files. Let me know if you have any questions, I'll try to answer. I've been into fable modding for a long time, and was an admin over at FableTLCMod.

Also somewhat related, apparently someone took the name 'morerunes' already. :\

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm the one hosting these mod files. Let me know if you have any questions, I'll try to answer. I've been into fable modding for a long time, and was an admin over at FableTLCMod.

Also somewhat related, apparently someone took the name 'morerunes' already. :\

Thanks for signing up & for hosting the files and yeah he was a modder too and registered here in 2007.

RUNES

Reaction score
wow! that is actually me though. Hold on

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score
Haha! I was using my old yahoo address. Okay, this is fine, I'm going to drop using that RUNES account then. Strange, I don't really remember using FableHero, or maybe the site has just changed a lot.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Haha! I was using my old yahoo address. Okay, this is fine, I'm going to drop using that RUNES account then. Strange, I don't really remember using FableHero, or maybe the site has just changed a lot.

We were ProjectEgo.Net originally & used vBulletin so yeah a lot has changed in that time. Thought it was weird that another user would have that particular username. :lol:

Welcome back (even if you did forget us :'(), last time we spoke on here was maybe late 2009 early 2010.

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score
Aha! That makes sense, yeah, I remember ProjectEgo, I guess I just wasn't around during the transition at all. Why the name change?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Aha! That makes sense, yeah, I remember ProjectEgo, I guess I just wasn't around during the transition at all. Why the name change?

Not enough people were aware of the relevance of the ProjectEgo name to Fable & we needed to steer towards a more Fable incorporated name to help Google hits. Been through a few transitions to help keep us going and we are still around so seems to have helped somewhat.

Jnolen98

Reaction score
Hey, I modded this game when it came out early on. Sadly, I don't remember how to. Do you think you could help me in some way? @morerunes