• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Addicted to Skyrim.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Hello. After playing skyrim for 80 hours ( No lie ) and realizing I'm probably not even half way done with the game is quite an amazing thing. ^.^

How far is everyone else on Skyrim? This game is simply.. The ****.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Checked today and ive played 22 hours and only done about 6 of the main quests and feel ive got MUCH MUCH more to do.

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
this game is going to last me for a while, by the time i manage to get half of all the possible things to do in the game done, they will release quality dlc like bethesda always has, and my social life will continue to crumble.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Finished the main quest line. I feel bad now. I wanted to savor the game and make it last. At least I still got side quests.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Don't remember exactly, somewhere near a hundred hours I believe with only a fraction of the map explored. Haven't gotten halfway through the main questline yet either.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
And that's how you play an Elder Scrolls game.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
i have done:
main quest
companions guild
mage guild
4 dedra shine quest things
The stormlock/Imperial war quest thing (took the stomlocck side even though i'm an imperial:troll:)

working on dark brotherhood quests right now, then thevies guild, then i adventure looking for quests, shines and shouts. I really want to get the main factions outta the way so i can just wonder the land ****ing off bears, killing dragons and raiding caves and the like.

When i played morrowind thats all i did, i dint even thouch one. single. quest. and my dude was like lvl 47 all by just adventureing. I love it. I ****ing swam, sawm to Mournhold. thats how hard core i was. Boots of blinding speed baby; they work in the water ;)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Never ever side with the Legion! Screw them elf lovers! I'm a true son of Skyrim.

Plus, the Stormcloak Officer Armour is the most badass set of Light Armour in the game. Period.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Never ever side with the Legion! Screw them elf lovers! I'm a true son of Skyrim.

Plus, the Stormcloak Officer Armour is the most badass set of Light Armour in the game. Period.
I like the hat and gloves but I can't stand skirts. The legion is just as victim to the Thalmor as Skyrim is. Hide armor is the coolest light armor besides nightingale, I wear the body mixed with forsworn armor. I just finished the rebellion yesterday and got two daedric weapons with 30flame and 25 absorb health hell yeah.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Victim how? Collaborator is the term you're looking for. The Thalmor have the Empire, and as such the Legion, under their boots.

TRUE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF SKYRIM RISE UP!

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Coolest light armour
449px-Dragon_Scale2.jpg

Stormcloak? Hide? PAH. Dragon Scale improved to Legendary is a killer.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Using a bear head as a helmet is far cooler than anything else.

Anything.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Victim how? Collaborator is the term you're looking for. The Thalmor have the Empire, and as such the Legion, under their boots.

TRUE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF SKYRIM RISE UP!

The greatest insult you could give to Talos is to turn your back on his empire. The Empire only caved into the Dominion to stop them from taking everything. Plus, Ulfric is a selfish bastard who doesn't really care for the people of Skyrim.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
The greatest insult you could give to Talos is to turn your back on his empire. The Empire only caved into the Dominion to stop them from taking everything. Plus, Ulfric is a selfish bastard who doesn't really care for the people of Skyrim.

Eh, you have to agree with what Ulfric is doing even though he's doing it for the wrong reasons. He also acts like an asshole half of the time too, pretty annoying. I sided with the Stormcloaks because I was a Nord.. Felt right.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Eh, you have to agree with what Ulfric is doing even though he's doing it for the wrong reasons. He also acts like an asshole half of the time too, pretty annoying. I sided with the Stormcloaks because I was a Nord.. Felt right.

No I don't? The Empire is just as much of a victim to the Thalmor as Skyrim is.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

The current state of The Empire right now is the gravest insult to Talos.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
No I don't? The Empire is just as much of a victim to the Thalmor as Skyrim is.

But what are the Empire doing about it? They're being controlled without making any effort to fight it whereas the Stormcloaks are. As I said, Ulfric wants personal gain from it, that's obvious otherwise he wouldn't have killed the High King, but what he's doing for himself is also Skyrims gain. Plus the Stormcloaks aren't as uptight and annoying as the Imperial guards.. Makes things a little more fun.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Actually the reason he killed the High King was not for personal gain, but rather to show what a weakling puppet monarch he really was. How was he supposed to defend Skyrim when he couldn't even defend himself?

I don't buy the "personal gain" theory. If that was the case, why doesn't he declare himself High King after taking Solitude? No, he wants a Moot to decide who shall be High King, as is tradition.