• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Albion, The Sword, And The Hero

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Albion, The Sword, And The Hero

Way back in the Old Kingdom There was a king named Archon, the land was prosporous and without evil. Archon was back from his trip investigating strange new stones appearing all across Albion. When he returned to the city of Dragon Hide. He stood infront of the towns people and said, "People I have found the septimal key to the great gates and onced open I may yet have the only other dragon egg left in Albion!" The croud roared and Archon strode to his castle. Archon opened the gates but only found a mask in its center made out of dragon scale. It had many ancient augmentations of great power in which he wore all the time. The power of the mask granted him the strength to slay the platnium troll and as a reward the blacksmith of the heros guild made a suit of armour and a sword. "Take this Armour Archon wear it well and take this sword it was blessed with the powers of Avo himself" "thyen i will not take that sword i am stronger than a mere god now his blessings are unwanted. take the sword and bary it deep within the guild." Around that time Albion began to change there were new creatures and evil sprouting and reports of Archon changing as well he was completely obsessed with the gates. But on that year his brother Arken returned victorious in battle and now all of of the world had fallen into the kings clutches.At a ceramony held for Arken Skorm himself appeared with a gift. "I present to you my bow may it do you well." " have you any part in whats giong on in Albion Skorm?" "no of course not my power must not be wasted when you are to sighn a treaty with me and your older brother a treaty with avo." " he has called off the treaty and wants nothing to do with the gods and it is rumored that he wants to over throw them." " wat a shame he cant control everything you know and by the way i consulted the oracles and have forseen the end of the gods on earth our realms will soon depart and i will no longer be able to tread these lands for much longer."
Archon ran a brigand of his own minions into the gates in search of the dragon egg and didnt come back for months when he retuned he was no longer the man he was he had taken his sword and killed the last dragon his own soul and stole its immortality. he told the people of his diongs and shoed them the sword of aeons with it he had the power to kill a god. he took on the title of Jack of Blades for his deeds. Archon was ready to cross the last path to the gods earth he opened the portal in the middle of town and used its poeples souls as the anchor when Arken stopped him " that sword was our family heirloom past down from the first king and now yuove used it to turn the great city to a necropolis I can not let you do this but i know that is not you archon I spoke to Avo and his last words were that that mask has been around for a millenia it was made by pure evil before the gods existance I have Avos tear you hid it becuase you knew it was the only thing in your way with it i will kill you!" Archon jumped from the slowly closing portal and stabbed his brother in the heart but with Skorms bow he shot him back and with Avos tear he stabbed him in the neck and killed him. suddenly skorm and Avo came from the portal give us the Blade Arken or else it is certain death for albion!" No it is the anchor of the souls of our people with it the portal wont close and Albion will be prosporous once again!" " that sword is tainted it is pure evil it is the only way to destroy the mask Arken picked up the mask and held the sword high but then he stopped " with this i am god Albion will be a utopia!" " the mask has possesed him avo seal the portal or else our world will be at stake it is to late for them Arken just stood there looking at the mask he then grabbed the sword and screamed "I am Arken king of Albion i Swear one day this mask will be destroyed "and through the sword of aeons at the portal closing it and through the mask but cuoldnt let go. " im sorry Albion i failed you" the mask was on and Jack of Blades awoke once more and went in search of the septimal key the one thing that could bring back the sword and the portal. He went into hiding and Albion with no capital or King decended into ruins. some say the the kings bloodline gos on or the bloodline of the ones who made the family sword but the oracles say that one day the bloodline will rise and destroy jack and the mask once and for all. THE END:D

A

Arckon

Re: Albion, The Sword, And The Hero

Short story but overall good

X

xxrevanxx

:claps: damn that's not a smiley is it?

Z

zant2000

:alien::angel::ninja:=]:wub:wait does this really happen in fable fable 2 or is it just made up but if it was made up good stary dude

G

gumgangsta12

nice story:ninja::w00t::rolleyes::angel::360::heart:

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

good story its sort of an alternate story to the whoel story on how jack appeared. Lionhead studios came up witht heir own version its really good too.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

AWSEOMW STORY!
but try and space out and paragraphs r a useful tool i suggest u use them.