• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All The Best Steve And Sharon

D

Darg

Re: All The Best Steve And Sharon

Must've been one hell of a wedding... in Darkwood with freaks from Mass Effect and Fable 2 plus insane cats with machine guns. That's got to be one to remember.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Yea, wedding a while back. But still, the love between them will never fire down... at least that what it says in the vowels. :lol:

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

vowels... vows! (I think)
Just talk about all the lovely times you'll have together for another 60 odd years of boredom.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;146144 said:
I know the thread is dead but it's in your sig so I looked at it :lol:
why are there kitties with guns and krogan at your wedding?
why is your wedding at the evil forest of Fable 2?
:O:lol:

Sounds like every wedding ive ever been to...

:lol:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;146144 said:
I know the thread is dead but it's in your sig so I looked at it :lol:
why are there kitties with guns and krogan at your wedding?
why is your wedding at the evil forest of Fable 2?
:O:lol:
Those are our relatives! How very dare you!

:lol:

D

deathbydecay

.. Maybe I missed it.. But whatever happened with your back Angel? Just curious and was hoping you were doing better.

F

FableFreak

Umm, this is waaaay late my friend.

D

deathbydecay

I kinda figured.. Thanks for informing me. I still wanna know how her back turned out..

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

For the purposes of education, I shall add to this old thread. My back is weird...no one knows what is wrong with it completely. I have arthritis and curvature of the spine but also some mystery condition which hopefully will be identified on the 19th when I go for an MRI at hospital.

Most likely will be permanent wheelchair city at some point...for now I stay at home using a stick to get around the house and use a wheelchair when I need to go out somewhere (and blag free tickets to stuff :D)

S

Solus

I was just wondering what had happened. Using to your advantage, yep?
I fell off a 3 story roof and fractured my spine :lol: (also broke the tibia in my right leg and sprained my ankle)
I was able to do anything while I was in a wheelchair... Unfortunately I can walk now :'(

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

It has it's advantages but three major disadvantages are as follows:

!. Being at *** height is not the pleasant experience one would think. In fact, depending on the digestive system of the person in front of you, it can be a hideous experience...

2. People talk at you, not to you, like your IQ has suddenly dropped just because you are sitting down as opposed to standing up. Plus hardly anywhere is truly accessible for wheelchair users - going in a clothing shop is like trying to get through the closet in Narnia :rolleyes:

3. To use a disabled toilet, you have to find the person in charge who has possession of the all-powerful, magical Radar Key which lets you in the room. Invariably, this person is ALWAYS impossible to find so that when you finally do get to the toilet, you've probably caused irreparable damage to various internal organs.

S

Solus

!. Being at *** height is not the pleasant experience one would think. In fact, depending on the digestive system of the person in front of you, it can be a hideous experience...

I was in a nursing home for a month... And the elderly folk are prone to "relieving" themselves at any time... :sick:

Not the best place to be in a wheelchair...

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Seriously - it's gross...

Such a weird experience being in a wheelchair for any length of time - you have to be so organised too. You can't just go somewhere spontaneously - you have to check that you can get around it in a wheelchair first. If not, you simply cannot go. I did a little experiment when I went to see a comedian recently in London - I sat in my wheelchair and talked to this woman. She spoke to me slowly, in simple words, like I was somehow retarded by virtue of having wheels. An hour later, I managed to get to my feet and was leaning against the bar, talking to the same woman - she didn't remember me from earlier and spoke to me like I was a "normal" human being. Silly mare. :lol:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I don't have that advantage to add to my list sadly. I have mostly old men with cold hands and mustachioed women...*shudder*

It really is weird how your physical ability seems to relate to your intellectual ability in some peoples' eyes - I'm tempted to recite my A-Level Sociology essay on the nature/nurture debate the next time someone asks me in monosyllabic words whether I need the toilet or something to eat. Mind you, almost 7 years of parenting seems to have whittled down my ability to articulate myself as it is, so chances are I may just dribble a little and nod instead...