• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An Adventurer's Tale

joshawa

joshawa
Reaction score
An Adventurer's Tale

Chapter 1​

Bowerstones number one tavern was filled with the usual bunch of rowdy drunks and the very few civilized people enjoying a drink, it smelt of blood, booze, and puke, a combination of scents that would make any normal person leave instantly, but, the majority of people were used to the scent. The doorway was filled by hooded man, many people in the bar examined the man closely seeing that he also wore armor, and a dark forest green undershirt with multiple tears and rips in it. The armor was a very dark bronze, it was very old, older then the main who wore it. The man also wore dark brown pants that head very few tears near the bottom, the man also wore light brown boots that were virtually covered in mud. But the things that stood out most were the black cloak the came with a hood, the goatee that stood out on his face, and the sword that was sheathed on his side.

To most people in the bar this man looked like a threat, because the only people that carried around weapons in Bowerstone were the guards, and the gangs of thugs that made people's lives a living hell. But to a few people this man looked to be another victim, those people who thought of this man as a victim were Thor's men. Thor is the leader of a gang in Bowerstone, they run many underground gambling rackets and are experts of extortion. Thor's gang killed the previous Mayor of Bowerstone but the guards have no proof so they are unable to put them behind bars.

Cyrus, Thor's second hand man approached the person who was dressed in the cloak. He looked at him for a few seconds before talking, "So what's your name Mr. Tough-Guy?" Asked Cyrus.

"Hawk. You must be Cyrus, Thor's little *****. Am I correct?" Hawk said.
"You got allot o' nerve talking' to me like that, I have half a mind to cut your head off right now!"
"Half a Mind is right." Hawk said.
"You little *******!" Cyrus yelled, he went to grab his dagger but Hawk already had his sword in Cyrus's chest. Cyrus was in shock, he tried to yell but was unable he stared at Hawk as his blood left his body, Cyrus quietly muttered out, "You lucky ****."

The rest of Cyrus's goons fled the bar, they went into the direction of Thor's hideout. Hawk sat down and simply said, "Get me a beer."

------------------------

Please comment.