• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An issue I'd like to address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hexen_Harlot

An issue I'd like to address.

i'm getting quite sick of all the anti-goth stuff on here, we're not doing anything to you, so leave it out. I don't know why people bring up touchy subcultre and religious stuff in the first place, but when they do, I get tired to reading "everybody hates goths". If you don't have anything nice ot say, don't say anything at all.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
Re: An issue I'd like to address.

Hexen_Harlot;280845 said:
i'm getting quite sick of all the anti-goth stuff on here, we're not doing anything to you, so leave it out. I don't know why people bring up touchy subcultre and religious stuff in the first place, but when they do, I get tired to reading "everybody hates goths". If you don't have anything nice ot say, don't say anything at all.

I don't hate goths D: Alot of goth girls are hot ^^ Most of the stuff on here is anti emo which i aint too happy about but i don't really care tbh, aaand its mostly from one person but meh don't like it go to hell!! and i'll meet you there i'll be the one with the horns tail and whip ;)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Has it been a bad week? I have nothing against Goth's or anyone else. Who is upsetting you?:unsure:

D

DragonMaster91

Funny, I am sick of both anti-goth and anti-emo. So, in my "going away post", which is more like me telling people that my posting is going down, I brought both up with fact- and a little biasness, not too much.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I prefer to pass judgement on an individual basis.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Arseface;280916 said:
I prefer to pass judgement on an individual basis.

amen to you both.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

EVERYONE Makes Threads like this. And we will ALWAYS be making these Threads, So let me tel lyou, Don't think your Differnet or Special for doing this. Everyones Different so that means Everyones the Same.

Just.. Don't Care? Your either writing this because its too overwhelming for you or you can't argue back? If you don't like it, Tell the Moderators by PM. Or leave..?

Im not starting an Arguement. I frankly don't care about Labels. You can be whoever you want.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

^Here here!!! With all the emo/goth crap, i think it's a waste of time arguing about it. it'll get no one anywhere.
so what if they wear make up and whinge a lot. sounds like a typical woman to me, haha, jk ladies. you know i love you.
i could think of much more offensive/sensitive topics/minorities to joke about than just goths and emos (EDIT* line removed due to not actually believing what I said, It was Incorrect, Impolite, and I apologize)

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

The only reasons there are labels is because you make them up. Not our fault that you ALL dress the same sort of style, So you get labelled for it.

Be Original? Different?

Anywa. I think this thread should be closed.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Dagzey;280975 said:
^Here here!!! With all the emo/goth crap, i think it's a waste of time arguing about it. it'll get no one anywhere.
so what if they wear make up and whinge a lot. sounds like a typical woman to me, haha, jk ladies. you know i love you.
i could think of much more offensive/sensitive topics/minorities to joke about than just goths and emos, so get over yourselves and get on with life instead of whinging about it!

I resent that coment =_=
I am not whining about it and never have done, i am what i am and if people don't like that i don't care, never once whined or moaned, so check the facts before your run your mouth ;)

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;280977 said:
The only reasons there are labels is because you make them up. Not our fault that you ALL dress the same sort of style, So you get labelled for it.

Be Original? Different?

Anywa. I think this thread should be closed.
Please!!!

Fallen Savior;280978 said:
I resent that coment =_=
I am not whining about it and never have done, i am what i am and if people don't like that i don't care, never once whined or moaned, so check the facts before your run your mouth ;)
17891.jpg

Consider this Luke. I have nothing against you, OK I even befriended you on here, and had a conversation about the Dragonball Movie. I even played the whodunnit RPG with you. I don't care what you are, you can be whatever you like, you could be a Homosexual Neo Nazi From France for all i care, but i would still talk to you Dragonball Z, holding no ill towards you or your beliefs, what so ever, but, In my honest opinion , You're not an Emo, you're just a typical confused teenager, and if that's what it takes to discover who you are, then i wish you the best of luck in your journey of self discovery.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Truth be harsh.

And despite the fact that some of the things said are not nice, if you are telling us not to say it then you are going against my freedom of speech. And personally, you guys whine a lot and I dislike whiners, therefore I dislike goths. See how I didn't use the word "hate" this time?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I admit, Goths aren't as bad as Emos. I Dislike Goths but I Am on the Verge of Hating Emo's.

Were going to get the Same replies. Close it..?

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

goth, emo, it doesnt matter to me. the individual either ****es me off or they dont.

the only people who care about the goth/emo thing are the goths and emos, but who cares what they think about it? :p

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

You've forgotten about the Non-Conformists!!!

D

DragonMaster91

ScareCrowReturn;281008 said:
I admit, Goths aren't as bad as Emos. I Dislike Goths but I Am on the Verge of Hating Emo's.

Were going to get the Same replies. Close it..?

TJ Griffin;281013 said:
goth, emo, it doesnt matter to me. the individual either ****es me off or they dont.

the only people who care about the goth/emo thing are the goths and emos, but who cares what they think about it? :p
Yeah, they both act the same. On the opinion level, I am with Scarecrow. On the Individual level, I am with TJ...

I do not know what that makes me...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Lol, wut? I hate everyone - that way nobody gets left out :D

Nah, you'll always get people who don't like people - with or without a reason. The real question is, are you going to let a bunch of people you've never met and never will meet who, for all you know, are acne-ridden freaks who orgasm every time they reach a new level on WoW, get your back up? It's not worth it - any subculture has, as a general rule, another group which hates them purely for being part of that culture - it's par for the course, unfortunately. I've met some very anti-whatever people on this forum and on others and you either get riled up or you just let them carry on being dumbasses who are still shouting in the stands long after the game is over, not realising that nobody cares about their opinion anymore.

Of course, if someone is going out of their way to personally insult you based on your particular subculture then the report button is only a click away - or you can send a PM to a member of staff. Otherwise just think to yourself that you're above all that mud-slinging and you don't need to lower yourself to their level.

Mind you, sometimes that can be fun...:devil:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Goth girls are sexy and goth dudes who manage to pull it off(Marylin Manson and Pals) without looking like a moron (90% of the male goth population - no offense guys but it just looks silly) are awesome.

Emos fill an important niche in society - buyers of

dekline.jpg

these types of shoes. If it weren't for emos, a lot of hard working shoemaking children in the U-countries would have nothing to do and be free to play all day!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Hahahaha! Oh yeah! Go the emos, Thanks for labouring the children! Haha.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Emos are overrated anyway... so are gays.

Status
Not open for further replies.