• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Angelic Blade Morph?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
The Morphs are pretty much random. Save before you upgrade them on the RtR. Do the upgrade, and if you don't like what you get, restart them game, try again, and keep doing so till you get the desired morph

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
The Morphs are pretty much random. Save before you upgrade them on the RtR. Do the upgrade, and if you don't like what you get, restart them game, try again, and keep doing so till you get the desired morph

Right. And to my understanding, the system does draw from a pool of your character attributes and actions that you've done. So you may be more likely to get an angelic morph if you do good deeds. That's just a guess though.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
They're not random, you should experiment though, I've killed alot of sand furies and so my blade has a red mist glow and drips blood, along with hollowmen kills my handle is a bone substance, and I've slayed a fair few mercs so my weapon has steel embroided in it, along with many chests opened so I have a very gold quality on my sword.

Using fire spell give the gem stone pommel, that was on my previous hero, I like that morph.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Right. And to my understanding, the system does draw from a pool of your character attributes and actions that you've done. So you may be more likely to get an angelic morph if you do good deeds. That's just a guess though.
I've heard you get this by having friends and people in love with you.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
It's my current morph and it is indeed aquired by inspiring love (I got it by marrying Elise, having a kid with her and keeping them happy).

Also the morphs are indeed random with the caveat that you must unlock their conditionals in order to put the specific morph into the que. For instance if you don't donate money and aren't nice to people you can't get the elegant handle (melee)

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score
It's my current morph and it is indeed aquired by inspiring love (I got it by marrying Elise, having a kid with her and keeping them happy).

Also the morphs are indeed random with the caveat that you must unlock their conditionals in order to put the specific morph into the que. For instance if you don't donate money and aren't nice to people you can't get the elegant handle (melee)
First, I would like to thank everyone for helping and contributing!
Second is a reply to the above quote, so I need people to love me? Do you think I 'have' to marry someone, have a family and keep them happy? Or can I just do expressions towards people until they love me?

Xeno

Reaction score
Expressions, you need to get them to become Friends, Best Friends, and Love by using good expressions

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score
Alrighty, well wish me luck on the morph when I get to it

Status
Not open for further replies.