• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any funny or really memorable moments? **SPOILER**

King William

Reaction score
For me, it was when I took 10 people to the Demon Door, so he could recite to them. In was in Waithmash, and when I transported there, it was not long before hollowmen and BanShee came to greet us.:blink:

I got turned around and a little lost, so I ran one way, and then the other,... the gang following, this way and that, the people were screaming,...up and back, they were in such a frightful state.
One said, "There are better places then this!",.... I continued to try and find my way, they followed as I went this way and that,... screaming!:blink:

Finally I found the door, and the others caught up,... but I was missing two little girls, who I had chosen to come.
The girls were just in the Town Square, "Can I have your autograph?" they pleaded.
"Oh come with me little child." They were so excite to come, they all were. I guess the hollowmen got the two young ones.:/

I was then two short of the ten and had to go back for more.
When he was reciting, they crowded around me, and i was stuck, I had no choice but to "beam" out and then "beam" back.
They no longer had the "follow" me above their heads, so I went in alone, leaving them helpless victims to the banshee. :cool:
The way I had them running, and screaming. Sorry gang, that is what you get for loving me.:D

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
"Those are the ugliest shoes you're wearing."

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score
I lead people to The Howling Halls. MWUAHAHA! The people of Albion are pretty stupid to follow a totally-corrupt-evil-badass-scar-covered-crucible-champion.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
I told a bard to follow me. Then I told a Temple of Light monk to follow me. Then I got a thug from Westcliff to follow me. My RPG party was complete-- and we set off on an adventure.