• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any Sons of Anarchy or Banshee fans?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I was going to make 2 seperate threads but thought I would put them in the same one as I havent watched Sons of Anarchy properly yet. Just wanted to see what others thought about it as im thinking of buying all 4 seasons from Ebay, watched first episode & thought it was good though.

However I have watched every episode of Banshee (created by Alan Ball) that has been on TV so far however & im enjoying it. It has everything so far, sex, violence, nudity, also biker gang in last episode. Basic premise of show from Wikipedia is:

Banshee takes place in the fictional small town of Banshee, Pennsylvania. After serving 15 years in prison for stealing diamonds from a Ukrainian gangster called Mr. Rabbit, the unnamed protagonist travels to Banshee to find his heist accomplice and former lover, Anastasia. When he finds her, the protagonist learns that she is now a married mother of two living under the assumed identity of Carrie Hopewell. Later, when the incoming Sheriff is killed, the protagonist takes on his identity as Lucas Hood with the help of his computer hacker friend Job, becoming the town's new Sheriff. Banshee sees Hood struggle with adapting to his new identity while dealing with the machinations of local crime lord Kai Proctor, and remaining hidden from Rabbit.
Here is a trailer from one fight scene after he discovers a cage fighter has beaten & raped a woman so goes to arrest him.​

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I've had Banshee stuck in my Sky+ recordings for weeks, just haven't got round to watching it yet. Seemed pretty good from what I saw, hence why I recorded it.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Got banshee on my skybox been meaning to watch it, and SOA is on netflix I'll get around to watching it sometime. I did watch that fight scene in banshee on google though urghhh it goes through me every time. :sick:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm guilty of having things recorded for weeks too but with Banshee being on right after Game if Thrones I've watched every episode instead. Been enjoying it and nice to see another show that's not afraid of adult only content, but guess that's to be expected from creator of True Blood tv series. Yeah that fight was brutal and plenty more like it in the show.

Sons of Anarchy was recommended to me years ago but never got around to watching it. Going to watch Season 1 on Lovefilm instant but might buy box set off eBay as it too looks great.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thought I would revive this as there has been another new Banshee Season 2 trailer released.

Im yet to get into Sons of Anarchy since I started this thread and have only seen 4 episodes (due to full TV schedule) but I did buy 5 seasons on DVD. Shall hopefully find some time to watch it soon now that Breaking Bad has ended.