• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone down to play right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
My beloved co-op partner and I just can't seem to get on at the same time anymore, for whatever reason. I'm about to head to Aurora, if anyone's down to play.

I have severe bronchitis right now so you'll have to deal with me coughing up a storm in your ear but other than that it should be sunshine and rainbows.

(female character, I'll do the achievements with you if you need them.)

Fex024

Reaction score
Whats your gt? Im down but I need the achievements lol

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Kronwalled. I'll do the achievements if you take me to your weapons shops.

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
i am in need of the sandgoose and the chef hat. i have spent hours with the cooks but to no avail. your welcomed to come to my weapons stores on any of my completed files. send message to GT. second GT is TwoDogzWAR.^_^

Khalin

Reaction score
i am in need of the sandgoose and the chef hat. i have spent hours with the cooks but to no avail. your welcomed to come to my weapons stores on any of my completed files. send message to GT. second GT is TwoDogzWAR.^_^
The chef in my game was gay, so I got married to him and had a lot of sex with him. Soon after, he started giving gifts like crazy. I got several Old Kingdom tattoos from him and multiple Chef's Hats after a while [thanks chef!]. I could give one to you if you'd like.

CodoDeMono

Reaction score

If you still need weapons shops you can add me (CodoDeMono) and you can see if you need anything. It's not my main GT so it might say I've been offline a couple days but I'll be on tomorrow, probably early afternoon EST.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Ahh, thank you. I'll send you a friend request. I'm looking for:

Avo's Lamentation
Beadle's Cutlass
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
Souldrinker
The Swinging Sword
Jack's Hammer
Scythe's Warhammer
Tannar's Glory
The Tenderiser
The TYPO
Bloodcraver
Chickenbane
Dragonstomer .48
The Ice Maiden
Tee Killer Shooter
Arkwright's Flintlock
Simmons's Shotgun
Skorm's Justice

Th3 Dre4mer

Reaction score
If anybody is interestend Ad me Th3 Dre4mer, I need urgent help plz for second part of the story with the 6000k gold plz !!^^ if anybody can send me some il will be awlsome !!!

BlackShuck063

Reaction score
The chef in my game was gay, so I got married to him and had a lot of sex with him. Soon after, he started giving gifts like crazy. I got several Old Kingdom tattoos from him and multiple Chef's Hats after a while [thanks chef!]. I could give one to you if you'd like.
I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!! it's taking forever and still nothing on my end. it's the only item needed to get all the achievements. please send friend request to GT. I will help you in completing your game any way i can if you havent done so already. :Dpeace

BlackShuck063

Reaction score
i can help you, send friend request to my GT. ^_^PEACE

Khalin

Reaction score
I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!! it's taking forever and still nothing on my end. it's the only item needed to get all the achievements. please send friend request to GT. I will help you in completing your game any way i can if you havent done so already. :Dpeace
Alrighty. No help needed of course, and I'll add you to my friend's list tomorrow.

SeancyB

I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game
Reaction score
To ohvegeta - I need a lot of those same weapons. I can give you the Tenderiser and Chickenbane though. About half of the others I could give you if you were going to give them back if all you were looking to get was the achievement. To Khalin, if you have any extra Chef's hats that you'd be willing to give up I'd appreciate it. I've spent so much time going back to the Castle just to see if the Chef had a gift for me. If he did it was never the Chef's hat. My Gamertag is Seancy B

Reaction score
Ahh, thank you. I'll send you a friend request. I'm looking for:

Avo's Lamentation
Beadle's Cutlass
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
Souldrinker
The Swinging Sword
Jack's Hammer
Scythe's Warhammer
Tannar's Glory
The Tenderiser
The TYPO
Bloodcraver
Chickenbane
Dragonstomer .48
The Ice Maiden
Tee Killer Shooter
Arkwright's Flintlock
Simmons's Shotgun
Skorm's Justice
I have bloodcraver in my Aurora shop I think.

SeancyB

I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game
Reaction score
Explodingcheesecake what's your gamertag? My gamertag is Seancy B. Any weapons like Bloodcraver would be greatly appreciated. I'm starting a third save as well so any weapons I get from that you can have. I just really want to get this done. I like Fable 3 a whole lot but I'm playing a bunch of different games right now and just want to complete one.

master666epic

Reaction score
can i add you and check your shops to see if you got any weapons i havnt got?? please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.