• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

anyone else have a furniture problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redrum010

anyone else have a furniture problem?

the lady who owns the shop and is supposed to sell furniture only sells a book. I can't upgrade anything in my houses because I can't buy anything. I've waited and waited, then went back a bunch of times but still nothing. Is there another shop other than the one in Bowerstone? I don't think there is a traveling merchant with that stuff, is there?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: anyone else have a furniture problem?

i am so lost on this game, not like the first one i owned at that one

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah I had that problem, then I just got farther in the game, did a shooting challenge, got a ****ty bed, then I could buy them, it was weird.

R

redrum010

well one of my wives gave me a bed for a present, I didn't need it at that time, so I sold it to her. She doesn't even have that bed anymore.

T

Tymolus

redrum010;222150 said:
well one of my wives gave me a bed for a present, I didn't need it at that time, so I sold it to her. She doesn't even have that bed anymore.

she gave you a bed as a gift and you SOLD it back to her? YOU sir, are one of my favorite Fable gamers. I think that is amazing man! :lol:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Maybe you have to beat more quests, I have just gotten up the The Spire, so I don't think you have to get far at all.

R

redrum010

found another one. it's in bloodstone

Status
Not open for further replies.