• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone else pale white?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink

Reaction score
I am good and I made all the good decisions and my hero is like super pale white, I am not wearing any makeup or anything, she is just white. My tattoos are also like silver, and I haven't changed any colors.

why? I heard of being evil makes them like dark and blak circles and red eyes, does being good make you super pale?

x Wulfy x

Reaction score
If you are at full morality, it makes your characters face pure white.

What I did to get rid of it: I brought my morality down to the middle marker by putting in 3 million into the treasury when the morality was at max, and then taking it out again. When you take money out, it lowers your morality. So, taking the money out you've already put in will lower it to the middle mark-ish, leaving your character without a white face!

Kahindes

Reaction score
Mine was like that too. To tell the truth I thought that perhaps it was a graphical glitch she was glowing so white. It kind of make my character look rather sickly at first sight. When I get a closer look she looks better, with a little hue of skin color still present. The silver blue markings actually look rather nice. I guess Fable needs to implement that Spray Tan into future installments for people that don't necessarily want to look a sickly pale :)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
If you look closely, when you are more evil you look more and more like Logan...

I just wear jester makeup now...being fully evil and fully good looked too creepy for my liking so this way I just look...weird...(I also wear ladies tights, slippers, hotpants and a frilly shirt. Everyone needs a hobby..)

Aruu

Reaction score
Same! My hero is ridiculously pale now she's at full morality. I honestly thought it was make up to start with, so I tried different styles and taking it off to see if it'd make a difference.

I really wish Fable was generally better with the skin colour options. I picture heroes as being y'know, tanned and healthy looking.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
I usually prefer my characters to be pale and deathly sick looking. I dunno, maybe I'm just messed up.

FruitieRoxxi

Reaction score
I like it it reminds me of the white queen in Tim Burtons alice in wonderland :)

Pink

Reaction score
ooh, I get it now, thanks!

Iceman2021

Reaction score
Yea I heard that you're only tan when you're somewhere in the middle of the morality scale. If you are too good or too evil you will get whiter.

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
I am pale, but I am also attracted to pale people.
It does not bother me.

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
Actually, I'm from Florida. :p We don't see many pale people.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
I'm pale as ghost and I wouldn't have it any other way. Not that I have much choice, of course. I can't tan, you see, I have sensitive skin and if I hang around outside in the sun for prolonged periods I simply burst into flames.

Having been this way my entire life, the paleness featured in Fable III is actually my ideal skin tone for my characters. Suits me perfectly, but I can see how others might not feel the same way.

Lotteboom

Reaction score
yup, I am pale and have white wings but you cant see my silver markings for my auroran face tattoo - was wearing camoflage make up but it didn't go with my queenly robes ;), my other half is evil and is dark with black and red wings - pretty cool when we are playing the co-op - plus we got married in the game so does that make us brother and sister, after all Logan is brother to us both? :kiss: we were scared to look at our 3 children incase they had defects lol, so we fired the nanny and put them in an orphanage, but i have just rebuild it so this evening will be rescuing my children and taking them home to my castle!!

:devil:

titanium87

Reaction score
I found out how to keep your hero's skin tone nice and pink, or relatively close to it... Just make sure as you play through the game from start to finish just keep your morality in the middle. and that solves it! and also ends all the head scratching in the forums :)..

Hope this could be of some help.

Cakelynn

Reaction score
Yesh, my character is quite pale now that I think about it - I'm 100% good, so that would probably explain it. You all say your tattoos glow silver? Mine glow almost a light blue, which is why I don't really wear the tattoo sets. Seems a tad unnatural to have glowing light blue skin lol.

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score
you must not be from jersey then, lol.

main.jpg

:) I also noticed this happening also alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.