• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone else think marrying the reanimated Lady Grey is weird?

DeadDemon

Reaction score
Re: Anyone else think marrying the reanimated Lady Grey is weird?

Dentie;429489 said:
you know... thats exactly what i said...

Except with much more sense. It didn't take me a full minute to completely understand what you said.
And indeed, it would technically be incest, maybe even a double, or if my earlier idea plays out, the dreaded triple incest. that will only make it that much more awesome when we have quadruple incest in fable IV.

Dentie

Reaction score

DeadDemon;429491 said:
Except with much more sense. It didn't take me a full minute to completely understand what you said.
And indeed, it would technically be incest, maybe even a double, or if my earlier idea plays out, the dreaded triple incest. that will only make it that much more awesome when we have quadruple incest in fable IV.

ok...

M-M-M-M-Monster incest!!!

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Syth the old one;429473 said:
GGGGGGGMILF EWWWW thats liked boinking your GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT grandfathers wife and your daddys wife and your mother and a zombie and BLUUUGH she gets around the family shes like a groupie getting passed around backstage

I'm glad I didn't marry her, though my wife seems to have suffered a clockwork round to the head. Maybe she shouldn't have complained when I chose her over 1000's of faceless people? ^_^

Mad Money Z

If I was a penguin...
Reaction score

I'm glad I didn't marry her, though my wife seems to have suffered a clockwork round to the head. Maybe she shouldn't have complained when I chose her over 1000's of faceless people?

LOL!!! That is funny!! Imo, though, marrying Lady Grey doesn't matter. And... Lady Grey hot? Come on people!!! It is a video game so lets stick to that for now ok? I think marrying is a big waste of time (money time that is) because you have to adjust rent and the whole thing.

King William

Reaction score
I had just gotten the castle, and I was trying to decide whom to put in it, one of my 4 husbands or another spouse. I decided it should be a woman so she could give me a son, and it should be a Lady and not a commoner.
I spent time in the Garden looking over the ladies with hearts over their heads trying to decide. Then the Lady Grey mission came. I thought she was going to be a flesh eating zombie and attack that twurp, but she was pretty (needed a tan though) and nice, so I had NO problem taking her from that dweeb.
She gave me a son, and when the bandits attacked the castle, I really laid into them, like I never have before.
I keep her happy, with dancing, flexing, farting and gifts, and then go to my husbands for,... :D

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
I dont marry her because she is expensive and demands a lot of attention. Shes so damn needy, "I need more money, Give me more attention, Stop sacrificing me to the shadows." Geez.

King William

Reaction score
I do not find her demanding at all. I rarely have to see her, and then I do she doesn't complain that I had been gone so long. And i get to spend most of the time with my son when I do visit.