• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone Working on any Projects?

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
As the title shows, is anyone actually working on any Fable related projects? Just a curiosity thread to see whether the TLC modding community has any big creations coming up.
Feel free to post anything, preferably related to the thread.
Lastly, Hello.

Well... "After Lastly" I still have a chicken sword to make which has the kicking noise and feather effect on use, though with my 7 other games to complete and oblivion to heavily mod, I kinda forgot about it, so I will hopefully have it up at some point in the future.

I also had a cut scene featuring two guards trying to kick me out of the town after going on a murder spree, but that was abandoned a while ago, and so is probably unrelated.View attachment 506

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to John Doe? All of his stuff has been removed... and I never got any of it :'(

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to John Doe? All of his stuff has been removed... and I never got any of it :'(

He had it all removed by request, but I could see if he's okay with it being brought back when he shows up again.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Post a message on his profile, he should answer you unless he's taking a break from the forum, I haven't seen him in a while myself.