• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Appearance

J

Jedimindtrixxx

Appearance

i was playing my guy, and i generally go good, so i was pure/good, and i had a halo and if i remember correctly blue eyes, then i got bored and i started slaughtering people in bowerstone market (x112 murder) and i got evil, but i was still pure and i looked at my guy and he didnt have anything growing like horns but he was like blue in color, had red eyes and a halo (cant get pics =\ ). i was wondering what are all the different looks you gain, like evil/corrupt, good/corrupt, evil/pure, pure/good?

X

x3 buzz

Re: Appearance

By blue, you mean blue vains? Cause those are willvains (like Garth has)

J

Jedimindtrixxx

no not will lines, i know what they are, i mean his skin is blue

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

He's probably very pale which appears sort of a light blue.. more than likely has red eyes as well.. That is high evil. For good you become blond and may get blue eyes I don't remember. If you are pure you retain a halo; if you are corrupt you grow horns and get red scars and dark skin.

jj4beth

Reaction score

So those are will lines.....Oh i thought they were scars from dying, so how do you get those "will lines"?

W

Wolfie

You put the most exp into will powers. They look pretty cool but they mess with my tatoos.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

my char is evil/corrupt. red veinlike scars, greyish skin, green eyes and huge horns

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

I have noticed that not only spending XP into Will gives you the Will Magical Tattoos, but using Will powers a lot makes those lines brighter, am I correct, or is it just my imagination?

stumawra

Reaction score

You are correct even if it was your imagination it worths a lot, using Will powers a lot makes those lines brighter, but your will power will not last a long as you are thinking, so don't use you will power much than required.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Indypunk;233104 said:
Pics plz?

clearly he already said that he can't get pics
There are plenty of pictures online with different stages of characters

Gakoyu Ojima;233173 said:
I have noticed that not only spending XP into Will gives you the Will Magical Tattoos, but using Will powers a lot makes those lines brighter, am I correct, or is it just my imagination?

Will Magical Tattoos?...^_^

No, you don't have to use Will more to get brighter Will Lines, the spells have to be 5 Stars. If you have a lot of extra experience and have never used Will and you get 3...?...spells to the fifth level then your lines will be as bright as possible (you'll probably have to leave the area/wait a bit for the affect to take place).

This would be cool if someone could become every kind of alignment (as in from this thread). It looks like someone already started but it wasn't very organized. :hmm:

Reaction score

how much you use magic has no effect on the will line brightness... i think. it just depends on how many levels of spells you have.

Reaction score

Corrupt evil pirate le-chuck horns dark skin evil tats messy short hair black highwayman hat eyepatch red eyes big bushy beard highwayman jacket bandit shirt spire pants and spire boots with midnight black and a blood red sort of coulor weaved threw cloathing still saving up money to change dog breed

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

Anyone know where I can buy/find the assassins clothing?

T

Tywynn

You can get the assassin's outfit for 2 puny carrots on knothold island at that awesome little shop where you trade things for other things.

Love that store.

paddaaay

Reaction score

onwingsoflead;431948 said:
Anyone know where I can buy/find the assassins clothing?

You get the coat in bower lake in a chest and the full outfit on knothole island.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

ssjcb1186;431136 said:
Will Magical Tattoos?...^_^

No, you don't have to use Will more to get brighter Will Lines, the spells have to be 5 Stars. If you have a lot of extra experience and have never used Will and you get 3...?...spells to the fifth level then your lines will be as bright as possible (you'll probably have to leave the area/wait a bit for the affect to take place).

This would be cool if someone could become every kind of alignment (as in from this thread). It looks like someone already started but it wasn't very organized. :hmm:
Date of my post said:
11-09-2008
I've figured it out in the meantime already. Posted that back in 2008! Thanks, nonetheless. ^_^

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

Gakoyu Ojima;432202 said:
I've figured it out in the meantime already. Posted that back in 2008! Thanks, nonetheless. ^_^

true deja vu, well done