• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Application E.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Application E.

Dear sirs,

I wanted to play the o'l Fable TLC once again, and suddenly, when I've started up the Fable.exe, an error popped up.

The window was titled as 'Application Error' and the specific error was '005D'. I couldn't continue. Any idea how to fix this? :'(

I am looking forward to a reply.

G

Gamer Girl UK

Re: Application E.

Are you sure that there is no updates and anything like that?
Only if you haven't played in a while

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

I've got everything updated. And yes, I already have the Windows Vista fix download thingie.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Never mind! I've fixed it. :D

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Oh this seriously ain't fun anymore...
I've just figured out my Video/Graphics card isn't a supported one. The first cutscene just works fine, but then, when leaving childhood, it exits, and says Fable isn't working anymore. :'(
Now that I've finally got FableExplorer working, the game's being dodgy. :'(

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

You mean the game runs until you actually start playing? That happened to me and it was because of my graphics card. Watch some of the opening things for the companies and make sure you can here sound, if not, it's probably your sound card.

What type of sound card do you have?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Kewl Munky;252686 said:
You mean the game runs until you actually start playing? That happened to me and it was because of my graphics card. Watch some of the opening things for the companies and make sure you can here sound, if not, it's probably your sound card.

What type of sound card do you have?
Ehm, my sound works. And no, it stops working after getting the cutscene, when leaving the childhood (at the Heroes' Guild). Everything works perfectly find before that specific cutscene. Even the previous cutscene works find. I relaly don't know why it's not working, just when that specific chuildhood-cutscene starts. :'(

Ehm... I have no idea what sound card I possess.

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

If you didn't reinstall it, your game probably got corrupt, since we all know just how awesome Vista is. Try a reinstall and see if that doesn't fix things up.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

I've already done that before.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Bump pretty please? I'm eagerly looking forward to play Fable TLC again; with mods. :(