• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Apprentice Suit Rivan Recolour

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Apprentice Suit Rivan Recolour

So, I was bored. I decided that I haven't actually done any recolouring in Photoshop, so I'll try something. So, this is quite basic. Since I didn't have much inspiration, I just took the gray clothing idea from a very good series, which the Rivans all wear gray cloaks. So I just took it all and turned it into a bland grey suit with a red stripe trim. Had to take the depressing look out of it.

Okay, I hope this .fmp works. It should. Just tell me if it doesn't, and I'll upload the original .bmp files.

Hmmm... Sorry for the moment actually, the file size is too big and I can't upload it... Just going to have to enjoy the pics I guess.

13-12-2008124819AM.jpg

13-12-2008124822AM.jpg

13-12-2008124824AM.jpg

13-12-2008124828AM.jpg

So there it is. Very sorry that I couldn't get the .fmp uploaded for you. Damn file size limit. :lol:

EDIT: Uploaded it to FableTLCMod, go here to download it.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Apprentice Suit Rivan Recolour

Okay, here are 2 other textures you are going to need. Sucks that I have to do this one by one in .zip format. :lol:

EDIT: Oh wow, I couldn't upload the shirt. It is way to big. And I made another post that is useless just to figure out that I couldn't get the shirt in. Well, I feel like a retard at the moment.

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

nice, im using it right now :)

+rep

X

Xeon

This gave me an idea for retexture, I think I'll do a darkgreen and red apprentice suit

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Sounds cool. :D