• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Archaeologist Quests Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KillerElDiablo

Archaeologist Quests Help

I would really appreciate it if someone could post where to get all of the hidden artifacts at. I have the first one, but I do not know where the next one is. Also, could someone tell me what you get for doing all of them? Thanks.

S

shampoomuffin

Re: Archaeologist Quests Help

the 2nd one is in the ridgebrook place i think its called its in the place *MINOR SPOILER* where you have to chase that fast bandit, go there and then follow your dog, its in a high up place

S

Schizoid1

Don't spend too much energy looking. After you give Belle an artifact, accept the next items notes and go on an unrelated quest.You will just happen upon the spots and your dog will show you where they are, one at a time. He usually leads you a long distance before trying to dig. I just gave her the forth or fifth one after a day of playing.

I have my dogs treasure seeking maxed out from the books. Not sure how much it matters.

My question is how do you open the door beneath the dig site? I'm guessing she gives you a key after so many items...

kilaelya

Lionheart
Reaction score

I can't take credit for this, I found this on another site. I've done the first 4 and so far it's been correct. I believe these are all the locations:

1. Bowerstone Old Town
2. Rookridge
3. Bowerstone Cemetery

After the Spire:
4. Oakfield (near the temple of light)
5. Bower Lake (in the gypsy camp)
6. Brightwood (south of the tower, by the pond)
7. Bandit Coast (the cliff below the road)
8. Westcliff (on the beach)
9. Gemstone Grotto* (enter the cave and turn left, follow the path)

After Lucien:
10. Wraithmarsh
11. Bloodstone
12. Guild Cave
13. Reaver's Rear Passage

* To get to Gemstone Grotto, warp to the Hobbe Cave in Rookridge then turn around and exit the cave. From the beach (after killing hobbes) swim to the right to the other beach, kill the undead on the beach and the door will be after).

J

jabber27

kilaelya;221726 said:
I can't take credit for this, I found this on another site. I've done the first 4 and so far it's been correct. I believe these are all the locations:

1. Bowerstone Old Town
2. Rookridge
3. Bowerstone Cemetery

After the Spire:
7. Bandit Coast
8. Westcliff
9. Gemstone Grotto

After Lucien:
10. Wraithmarsh
11. Bloodstone
12. Guild Cave

5. and 6. are correct as well. thanks for the list. i'm still curious about the door at the bottom of the excavation site in fairfax gardens. anyone know if it's eventually accessible?

E

EskimoDave

I have the quest in the log, but I can't do it cause I haven't found the archaeologists or something. Where do I go so I can start the quests?

D

DopeShow

it is in fairfax garden to get there is through bowerstone market

K

KBro

Im on the 11th artifact in bloodstone and it keeps leading me to the sea captain then brings me to west cliff where nothing happens what am i doing wrong

D

DopeShow

it should be in the middle of town

DavidLivsey

Reaction score

I would suggest just forgetting about this quest and make sure your dog has at least 3 star treasure finder. Carry on with all your other quests and you'll find that in no time you'll have the item just from vising the numerous areas.

DavidLivsey

Reaction score

Schizoid1;221583 said:
Don't spend too much energy looking. After you give Belle an artifact, accept the next items notes and go on an unrelated quest.You will just happen upon the spots and your dog will show you where they are, one at a time. He usually leads you a long distance before trying to dig. I just gave her the forth or fifth one after a day of playing.

I have my dogs treasure seeking maxed out from the books. Not sure how much it matters.

My question is how do you open the door beneath the dig site? I'm guessing she gives you a key after so many items...

You gain access to the area when doing the side quest "Love Hurts". It's actually the tomb of Lady Grey.

kilaelya

Lionheart
Reaction score

I've been trying to update the list I posted to be a bit more specific on the scroll locations. :)

L

Leecko

what do you get when you finish this quest chain ?

T

TheThinMan

kilaelya;222890 said:
I've been trying to update the list I posted to be a bit more specific on the scroll locations. :)

I found the list to be just fine. I used it on my second hero, because I randomly got the quest the first time just playing through and didn't remember where I got then at.

One thing to be noted when using Kilaelya's list. If you have your dog maxed (or maybe 3 stars will work) is that if you load the right area the dog will automatically get the "dig stop" icon and lead you to the spot. If you load an area and the dig spot icon does not show you then you're in the wrong area.

To Leecko:
After finding everything, the archaeologist unlocks the gate down in the dig site. Once you enter you'll find a chest with a jewel (sorry I can't remember what the name of it was). After that you have the option to give it to her or keep it. I gave it to her and she gave me some gold for it.

L

lonewolf135

kilaelya;221726 said:

1. Bowerstone Old Town
2. Rookridge
3. Bowerstone Cemetery

After the Spire:
7. Bandit Coast (the cliff below the road)
8. Westcliff (on the beach)
9. Gemstone Grotto* (enter the cave and turn left, follow the path)

After Lucien:
10. Wraithmarsh
11. Bloodstone
12. Guild Cave

* To get to Gemstone Grotto, warp to the Hobbe Cave in Rookridge then turn around and exit the cave. From the beach (after killing hobbes) swim to the right to the other beach, kill the undead on the beach and the door will be after).

in regards 2 the 4th 1, ive been to the temple of light and didnt find it, the hint is something on the lines of life, fertillity and re-birth... and i assumed temple of light straight away but my dog didnt go off, ill search again but thanx 4 the help

E

Echo071

Never mind didn't read the spoiler above.

B

Buzyfe

kilaelya;222890 said:

Is that even necessary? Your dog takes you right to it once you enter the region.

kilaelya

Lionheart
Reaction score

It just seemed that people on other threads were asking where the scrolls were specifically, most likely because they did not have a high rating for their dog. I personally had to do some research on the Gemstone grotto one, so I added that just incase someone else had the same problem. o_O

F

FableGirl22

where is the last one I don't have Reavers rear passage
where can I find that??????? PLEASE HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.