• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Archaeologist Quests Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CerebralBryce

Re: Archaeologist Quests Help

This is what you get for finishing the quest...
The Archon's Dream (Gem, 500% Poshness, 20% Friendliness, 100,000 Gold Base Value)
or
50,000 Gold, 1,000 Renown, 50 Good Points (if you give her the gem)

C

carter23

Really? All that just for some gold !
I guess I'll end up doing all the quests eventually...so thanks for all the info.

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

If you read the descripton it says some thing about other gems i think it is time we go treasure hunting whos with me?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

in my opinion this quest is sooo much easier than the treasure hunter quest from fable 1 ugh i miss the frying pan... and skorms bow

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Zarkes;228559 said:
in my opinion this quest is sooo much easier than the treasure hunter quest from fable 1 ugh i miss the frying pan... and skorms bow

I miss skorm's bow so much, and skorm come to mention it, the shadow religion just ain't as good!

(btw thanks for the tips on this quest kilaelya!)

D

disturbedrummer

Im stuck on the Wraithmarsh artifact. Where exactly is it in wraithmarsh? please help!!!!!!!!!!11

Watson

Reaction score

Go to the shadow court, your dog will pick up the scent and you'll dig it up about where you talked to Theresa to hand her the present during the original Fable..

D

disturbedrummer

thanks watson, but where exactly? my dog is dead, and i dont remember this spot from Fable 1. is it in the shadow court or right outside it, or what

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

there are vids on youtube of where to find all the sites

J

josef

need help whene i go to westcliff it says follow ur dog but my dog dosint move he just stands there. but i didint meen to i sold my note that i got from belle. plz any help will be wounderfull :)

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

If you set the Archaeologist quest as your target then the glowing trail will lead you to the artifacts once you are in the right area. This is helpful if you don't have your dog because the trail will form a circle around the artifact's dig spot. You should be able to dig it up by going into your menu and selecting your spade (misc. items) manually.

Make sure your dog's treasure hunting ability is at least three stars, Fiction Burns carries the books to do so. If that doesn't help, the best way I've found to fix an unresponsive dog is to heal him. Sometimes my dog would freeze up, heal or sometimes praise seems to deglitch him. Still, make sure the quest is set as your target.

L

leslie514

I've read through the posts and done tons of searches of other sites, but am still stuck at the gemstone grotto one. I've finished the main story line, my dog is 5-star treasure hunter, I've gone to gemstone grotto over and over but my dog will not pick up the dig site! It's driving me batty. I've healed him even though he wasn't hurt, I've stopped playing and tried again. I've done other quests, I've gone back to Belle....arg!! I've wandered all over the grotto (not too tough to do, but I've spent a lot of time in there).
My next plan is to check out the youtube video someone mentioned and see if I can't just go to the spot and start randomly digging. But thought I would post this to see if anyone else has had this problem. Maybe it's a glitch, but I'd love to get into that door at the dig site by Belle!
Thanks in advance

L

leslie514

Ummmm.....please ignore my post.

I am an idiot (too embarrassed to even relate my mistake)

Sorry!!

U

unclebob

leslie514;258753 said:
Ummmm.....please ignore my post.

I am an idiot (too embarrassed to even relate my mistake)

Sorry!!

Can you give me a hint, because I'm an idiot too.

I thought that it might be because I lost my dog's collar, but that doesn't seem to be it.

J

jughead1114

So where exactly is the gemstone grotto?

T

twatson04

the gemstone grotto you need to teleport to the hobbes cave and then turn around walk back out once on the beach kill all hobbes and then swim to your right on that beach is the gemston grotto NOW my turn to ask a question i still cannot find the scroll in wraithmarsh standing by the shadow court went all around wraithmarsh nothing no trail!!!+rep

T

theborrower

I'm on the 8th quest in westcliffe, which region is it? My dog wont bark in any of them (he's a 4star)

Status
Not open for further replies.