• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are Lucasarts Working On A Darth Vader Title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Are Lucasarts Working On A Darth Vader Title?

According to sources a New York Times article hints at a future Star Wars project dealing with the back story of the series thats main character is Darth Vader himself. After the last movie Episode III was released everyone now knows how Anakin became Darth Vader but that still leaves decades of of untold stories between the close of Episode III and the opening of Star Wars A New Hope. Rumours suggest that LucasArts are going to remedy this by including it in a new title.

LucasArts president Jim Ward and VP of product development Jim Hirschmann wrote an article which apparently reads:
"when Mr. Ward, Mr. Hirschmann and Haden Blackman, the project leader of a forthcoming Star Wars game, reviewed all of the company's recent projects. Mr. Blackman outlined a new storyline that delved deeper into Darth Vader's history."

Although the last Movie wrapped up the Star Wars Trilogy LucasArts have no intention of dropping such a huge license after the success of the games so expect more news on this when i recieve it.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: Are Lucasarts Working On A Darth Vader Title?

I here in about 8 months a live action Star Wars tv series that takes place between episode 3&4 about a certain bounty hunter....Sorry for getting off topic:'(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Apparently there is going to be a TV series yes and i heard they were going to have about 100 episodes for it. I will have to look for more details on it.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

It's probably gonna suck just like Episodes I, II,& III

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
It's probably gonna suck just like Episodes I, II,& III

I agree that I & II were quite bad would i dont think III was personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.