• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

arg! children's beds!

XCRmonger

Reaction score
arg! children's beds!

I've been buying houses, renovating them, and selling them. However, I can't find any stupid children's beds. I go back and forth between furniture stores, but have not been able to find a single one. What gives!? They're impossible to get!:'(

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score
Re: arg! children's beds!

i have like 30 childrens beds in my inventory (dont ask man)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

XCRmonger;238131 said:
I've been buying houses, renovating them, and selling them. However, I can't find any stupid children's beds. I go back and forth between furniture stores, but have not been able to find a single one. What gives!? They're impossible to get!:'(
That's weird...the Bowerstone Furniture Store always has at least one or two for me...

Try the trading area of the forum and maybe someone can give you one just to get you started?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;238239 said:
That's weird...the Bowerstone Furniture Store always has at least one or two for me...

Try the trading area of the forum and maybe someone can give you one just to get you started?

Well there's the problem for me. My Furniture sales chick in bowerstone hasn't had any furniture for me since the beginning of the game. She sometimes has a book. Or nothing...And my Economy is 4 stars

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, I had that problem with no furniture until just after The Spire. And I don't even know how to use the childrens bed, there isn't any spot for them. :lol:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Skotekal;238274 said:
Yeah, I had that problem with no furniture until just after The Spire. And I don't even know how to use the childrens bed, there isn't any spot for them. :lol:

Trust me..They're all over the place. Especially in the bowerstone houses. :ninja:

C

CertainDeath

I can buy some and give them to you, if you like.

M

Minorthreat

Yeah the furniture store is a pain. Supposedly after you get so many stars in the town all she sells is the book.

I wish they would allow you to put furniture into a house that wasn't there before. I have had houses that had no kids beds but I had kids born there. So my poor kid must sleep on the floor.