• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Argh! - Toy Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
Hi all,

Where in the world can I find a toy horse in the game? My daughter wants one, and I want to max our relationship so I can open the door in Brightwall. Does anyone happen to know where I can find one or buy one? I tried the general store in Bowerstone market but they had nothing.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
I've found them randomly in houses I own. If they have a toy chest. If ya don't have steal, i can't remember if you can search home you rent, just evict.

Reaction score
I found a couple in the Bowerstone Castle and some others somewhere else. I can't remember where exactly but definately try the castle (the room with 3 kiddy sized beds).

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
General traders might have them but there are quite a lot in houses. Failing that, try the Bowerstone Orphanage (if you've got that far in the game).

Faedil

Reaction score
You can find them usually at gift shops, but they spawn quite often in searchable furniture (usually chests or bookselves) If you have the LE and the Hunter's Lodge, I've gotten quite a few from there.

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
There is one on the ground in the room to the left as you enter the bedroom part of the castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.