• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

As for Hammer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
As for Hammer...

I heard that she's on a wanted poster, and low and behold, Who's that on the poster? Bears a good resemblance to her. As a bonus, I dunno if this photo's been posted yet, but here it is:

PRESSKIT_FableIII_Screenshot_Female_Hero_at_Bowerstone_Docks_06142010.gif

Edit: Not the hero, the poster on the wall!

obviousryuduhyesiknowyo.gif

Sidenote, new dog looks kinda like a Collie, I think.

This is the Bowerstone Docks, according to the picture title.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Re: As for Hammer...

Oh man, it just barely looks like her.I wonder if the devs angled the shot that way just to tease us...

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

You know they did. :(

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Chances are that Hammer won't come back. She would be like.. 70-80 years old by the time of Fable III. (could be 90 too!) I believe, though because she's the hero of strength she could survive long enough while keeping her own body in a good state (because of her training with the warrior monks)

So, either way, this could just be a poor way to tease the fans of Hammer, maybe someone descendant from her would come and join the revolution, or at least mentor you. However, I doubt that Lionhead would come up with such plot.

We'll see in Fable III when it's released.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I zoomed in as best I could, is The picture just sporting dreads and turned so we can see a shoulder? If that's the case hammer got thin and less...muscle-y...

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score

meh, i don''t really care, she was always my least favorite character in Fable 2

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

I don't really care either, but someone wanted to see a picture of Hammer's wanted poster, so I posted what I found.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Wait, are you guys talking about that tiny poster on the left? How could you possibly see anything on it? There's no way I'd ever look at it and think "Hammer".

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Either way, this is the ONE pic I found relating to Hammer on a wanted poster, It's a response to these posts:

Shadwotree;411695 said:
A wanted poster on Hammer? o_O
Where'd youd find that concept art? ^_^

The Midnight Avenger;411980 said:
I'd like to see that as well, now I'm intrigued! I wonder what she's done.

quentarus

Noblesse Oblige of the Chaos Task Force Elite
Reaction score

i looked at it and if it has anything to do with hammer its maybe her daughter or something... Maybe in Fable 3 you get to play with the Fable 2 hero's decedents and what not.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

While that is kinda cheesy, I don't think it's too unlikely. Hammer did say the Fable 2 Hero was "the best friend [she] ever had" or something like that. Why wouldn't their kids be friends (besides the whole "Hammer is probably a lesbian and living in Antarctica being a chaste monktress" theory).

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

If that's Hammer, she got hot.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

POOP;412395 said:
Why wouldn't their kids be friends (besides the whole "Hammer is probably a lesbian and living in Antarctica being a chaste monktress" theory).

one word.... adoption!

Reaction score

No offense, but if she does come back I hope she talks less and doesn't berate me for every dang decision I make! D:

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Wasted in Wonderland;412506 said:
No offense, but if she does come back I hope she talks less and doesn't berate me for every dang decision I make! D:

Actually, I'm glad that she questions most of the things. However, don't worry, Jasper (your butler, voiced by John Cleese) and Sir Walter (your life mentor) will try to make you feel guilty (as Peter Molyneux said)

Oh, that Hammer questions things around her such as the beliefs and such, means that she's a smart person too. This refers that strength alone isn't enough, the person who has the strength has to be smart too.

Reaction score

DarkONI;412509 said:
Actually, I'm glad that she questions most of the things. However, don't worry, Jasper (your butler, voiced by John Cleese) and Sir Walter (your life mentor) will try to make you feel guilty (as Peter Molyneux said)

Oh, that Hammer questions things around her such as the beliefs and such, means that she's a smart person too. This refers that strength alone isn't enough, the person who has the strength has to be smart too.

Regardless I still found her greatly annoying. Just my opinion. I never said she wasn't smart. :p

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Wasted in Wonderland;412511 said:
Regardless I still found her greatly annoying. Just my opinion. I never said she wasn't smart. :p

Yes, she's kinda annoying in the caves too. Commenting on how much the cave is dangerous and such.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Don't tell me I'm the only one who liked her...

She was so nice to your dog, even if everyone else was kicking it. Plus she had a lovely singing voice, haunting.

xMrMuffin

Resident Lurker.
Reaction score

I think reaver was the best of the three, I hope he returns from Samarkand and plays a part in Fable III, 'coz he will definitely still be alive.

Reaction score

Recycled Human;412519 said:
Don't tell me I'm the only one who liked her...

She was so nice to your dog, even if everyone else was kicking it. Plus she had a lovely singing voice, haunting.

Hrrm...Bah okay. Maybe I liked her a teeny tiny baby bit. :3

xMrMuffin;412522 said:
I think reaver was the best of the three, I hope he returns from Samarkand and plays a part in Fable III, 'coz he will definitely still be alive.

Agreed! He's my favorite. :lol:

It's my firm hope that for Fable 3 familiar (and new) faces will stick around this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.