1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask Anyone 'Anything'

Discussion in 'Bowerstone South Tavern' started by droded, Jun 13, 2007.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. droded

droded I Am Awesome Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    Ask Anyone 'Anything'

As the Staff had a thread like this, and people all answered their questions I made this thread.^_^

First question:

Ever imagined having an afro?:)

2. LionHeadTex

LionHeadTex Guest

Re: Ask Anyone 'Anything'

Yea, but I really don't care about my hair. (Points to the picture on my sig) I'm a carefree guy

So..I know everyone wants to ask me a question eh?:lol:

I'm ignoring the crickets ^_^

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Staff Member Guildmaster

Trophies:

This is so weird, I was genuinely going to make a thread about this yesterday but kept putting it off... Great minds and all that 'eh, droded? ^_^

In answer to your question: I'm afraid that an afro wouldn't really suit me... I'm sure they would look great on everybody on the forum but they're just not for me, sadly...

Question: if you were a millionaire, would would be the first thing you bought with your new riches? Just curious.

4. Register or log in to browse without ads.

5. Tsuyu

Tsuyu is wearing Queen's lace panties. Staff Member

Trophies:

Uh... not to sound racist or anything, but I am a white guy and white guys don't go along with afros, in my opinion, so I've never imagined myself with one.

I'd buy the greatest computer the world has ever seen as the first act on my part should I suddenly become a millionaire.

6. blu phoenix

blu phoenix Guest

I would move to ireland and buy(or build) a nice house, or cottage, near a forest to live peacfully and quietly.:P

7. LionHeadTex

LionHeadTex Guest

Darn you! :lol: I was about to say the same. Ireland is an awesome place, i've been there a few times, and it hasn't really been touched by the technology we have today. It's just the same as it is, preety much, since 2000 years ago.

8. blu phoenix

blu phoenix Guest

:lol:, Yeah I've always imagined living there, if not when I'm young, but maybe for retirement or something...but it's a bit too early to be thinking about that.:P Plus, in the city they do have an increase in business,etc. which is always a good thing.

Hmm...ok what size shoe do you wear? If anyone wants to know I wear size 11 and 12's in both womens and males.:O

9. Hexadecimal

Hexadecimal Guest

I kind of have a question for anyone that was here about a month or so back that would remember the feature...

would anyone be interested in me bringing back the Community Spotlight?
    it was a lot of fun to do and seemed to get a great response at first, but then I kind of ran out of willing, reliable victims so I put it on hiatus...
    I've been considering bringing it back but would like to know people's thoughts on it... if they have any idea what I'm talking about :lol:

10. blu phoenix

blu phoenix Guest

Oh please do! I absolutely enjoyed reading the Spotlights you had done on some of the members here. It was great to see what they liked and enjoyed and what they were looking forward to, etc. It was a great way to learn more about someone on the forums...in a funny way! I would definitely love to see it back cause I like interviews and things like that, but that's just my opinion on the subject.:P

11. LionHeadTex

LionHeadTex Guest

Answer to blu pheonix:size 12 or so. I'm preety tall, but not yao ming

Hex:Are you calling me unreliable and unwilling? I take that as a compliment :D Sure, I really missed the spotlights. gets you to know the users a bit more, and your a very good interview..er. You ask good questions, also.

12. Albion Knight

Albion Knight Avatar the Old Legendary Hero

Trophies:

Afro: When I was in Jr High (14) I wondered what it would be like. My hair is wicked straight.

Millionaire: Buy a house and pay off car payments invest the rest make donations of the profits of investments. Start learning more about game development XNA

Shoes Size: 11 1/2 wide

Community Spotlight: :w00t:

Question: If you could relive one time in your life what would it be?

13. §ephiroxa§

§ephiroxa§ ╫|I Am Justice|╫ Legendary Hero

Trophies:

YES DO ITTTTTTTT :w00t:

14. Angel

Angel Lag makes me violent Staff Member Guildmaster

Trophies:

Probably my kid's birth right up to about 2 and half years of age coz I don't remember hardly a thing about it...rely totally on photos and other people's accounts...would be nice to know what she was like back then...

4.5 to 5...which is handy because there are always size 5 shoes available :D

15. Darg

Darg Guest

To AK's question: If nothing else, my whole Kindergarten year. Seriously, most people have probably never seen a kid as spastic and irritating as I was. About second grade I got better, but in all truth, I was exactly like half of the kids I look down on today for being abnoxious little A-holes...

My question: Yes, pretty random, but if you could be any animal for the rest of your life, what would that animal be? Well, you don't even have to guess with me...

16. Angel

Angel Lag makes me violent Staff Member Guildmaster

Trophies:

I'd be wolf - they are my favourite animal ever and I love everything about them :wub:

17. droded

droded I Am Awesome Legendary Hero

Trophies:

Wow someone finally replied to this thread. It was being completely rejected at first.

18. Hexadecimal

Hexadecimal Guest

... 9 other people have all replied to this thread... the first one a mere 45 minutes after you posted it... that's not exactly "rejected"...

19. LionHeadTex

LionHeadTex Guest

What animal would I be....

A lion :lol:

Stealthy, yet strong animals. Also, being the leader of the pack would be awesome, bro :D

20. blu phoenix

blu phoenix Guest

Could it be a mythical animal/creature? If so then...well it's a pretty easy: A phoenix. If not then maybe a tiger or wolf.

21. Albion Knight

Albion Knight Avatar the Old Legendary Hero

Trophies:

I'd be a hawk or and eagle. If we're talking mythical it would definitely be a dragon!