• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Did someone buy the Project Ego domain or something after the crash? I kinda wondered about that; I still have this bookmarked as PEgo even though it has a new much more accessible name.

Do the staff still keep up with old members such as Freak, Tsuyu, and Droded?

And a possibly controversial question: Are any of the Fable games in your top 10 games?
Fable ranks number 6 for me, and Fable 2 is in my top 20.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Strange that Tsuyu suddenly left, but I think there was falling out with droded. Can't remember what exactly.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Did someone buy the Project Ego domain or something after the crash? I kinda wondered about that; I still have this bookmarked as PEgo even though it has a new much more accessible name.

And a possibly controversial question: Are any of the Fable games in your top 10 games?
I think Steve just changed the name for that very reason of being a bit more accessible when people search for "fable forums". Though from what I've seen Google doesn't really care as once upon a time we were ahead the official forums in both traffic and search results even with the Pego name. Personally I still prefer the old name and it's nice seeing it listed in the credits of the older games.

I wish. I haven't seen Freak in years, he would normally do an annual logging in of the forums to catch up with everybody, but stopped like 5 years ago I think. He was already distant of the forums even before then though. Last time I saw Tsuyu was when I asked about him and he *poof* showed right up and when FO4 was announced, since then I haven't seen him since. I'd love to keep in touch with him, but I don't know anything outside of here sadly. Droded was banned, but you can still find him around Facebook and last I heard was also on League of Legends. He seems to be doing okay though.

Toss up between TLC & 2 for me, yeah. Outside of 2's terrible menu system, I thoroughly enjoyed the game to be honest. Fable 3 isn't in my top 50 however...
Strange that Tsuyu suddenly left, but I think there was falling out with droded. Can't remember what exactly.
I think it's just a case of life picking up for the guy, but as long as he's okay then I'm happy. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss my perverted partner in crime.

Droded had disappeared for a year or two and then out of nowhere we got a new member by the name of Bohemian Knight (think I spelled that right) that was constantly asking about him, liking his old posts and praising how much of an amazing member he seemed to be. We decided to match the IPs due to the bizarreness of it all, and lo and behold it was Droded all along. Before all that things were fine with him if I recall correctly.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

It was changed by choice (we still own it and can use it to access here) as only the original fans knew the significance of the ProjectEgo name with Fable. Tsuyu stops by now and again but haven't heard from Freak in some time & Droded was banned.

Fable wouldn't make my top 10 no but I've been playing games a long time.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Also Arseface hasn't been around for over a year? What? I swear I see him post here almost every day!

It's always sad to see some good members disappear. I mean Walker left after the gf thing, though he is very active on FB. JohnDoe, Tyloric, ScareCrow... ah.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I miss them :'( At least we have each other.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Also Arseface hasn't been around for over a year? What? I swear I see him post here almost every day!

It's always sad to see some good members disappear. I mean Walker left after the gf thing, though he is very active on FB. JohnDoe, Tyloric, ScareCrow... ah.

I see Walker & ScareCrow on Facebook here and there, don't know about the others though. Though Ty did stop by from time to time and did come back but then disappeared again.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Playing any Fable Legends recently?

Haven't had time to try it at all, my backlog of games grows every week it seems and will be a while before I even get the time to try it. Games for Gold pile up every month on top of games I have already purchased many months ago that ive barely touched as well as others I still need to finish.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Tyloric's on Steam actually, under the same username at that. I added him awhile back and did some catching up, he's doing pretty well. Scarecrow's on FB, still living on the edge last I saw.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Tyloric's on Steam actually, under the same username at that. I added him awhile back and did some catching up, he's doing pretty well. Scarecrow's on FB, still living on the edge last I saw.

I have Ty on Steam too and see him online from time to time but haven't spoke for a while.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I have Scarecrow on my facebook, but I don't have anything relevant to say to him; best I could do is comment on a photo of him kayaking down a waterfall while doing a hand stand and say "Hey dude, Balverines, am I right?"

Same thing with Caboose, I have him on my FB and even though we used to be peas in a pod we just went different ways, though he did message me this summer while he was drunk haha.

Don't get much convo out of Sephi or White Howler either, but I see everyone is doing well so that's nice enough for me :)

Really miss Doe and Ty too though.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I have Scarecrow on my facebook, but I don't have anything relevant to say to him; best I could do is comment on a photo of him kayaking down a waterfall while doing a hand stand and say "Hey dude, Balverines, am I right?"

Same thing with Caboose, I have him on my FB and even though we used to be peas in a pod we just went different ways, though he did message me this summer while he was drunk haha.

Don't get much convo out of Sephi or White Howler either, but I see everyone is doing well so that's nice enough for me :)

Really miss Doe and Ty too though.

Might be a conversation starter to say how we were talking about them all on the forums and tempt a couple of them to stop by and say Hi. Markie popped up in my 'On this Day' section on Facebook the other day saying how a couple of years ago she messaged me saying she missed the forums.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Would Love to hear from Markie again! Been years I think. Fable Legends might could bring a bunch back :D

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
He did a thread or something a while ago about dumping his girlfriend or something...wanted advice.

He's still with her though, so all's well that ends well

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
He did a thread or something a while ago about dumping his girlfriend or something...wanted advice.

He's still with her though, so all's well that ends well

Lets hope she never stops by here then... :ermm:x_x

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Pretty much...