• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Why is that? I mean, I've heard plenty of criticisms of AC3, but nothing that could be categorized as heartbreaking. And really? Revelations? That might be my favorite Assassin's Creed game of all.

Revelations essentially bored me and I couldn't seem to deal with the old dragged out Ezio in a city I didn't really enjoy. With 3.. I just didn't like the theme. Thought it would be interesting but Connor was a bland character and it didn't feel very AC-esque for me. Probably a unique opinion on the games but they overall felt lifeless.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I will agree that Connor wasn't very exciting. But a new feel to a new chapter in a series isn't a bad thing. For Revelations though, I liked Ezio a lot. We definitely saw three different Ezios in his three different games, and I think the older and wiser Ezio from Revelations might be my favorite. And I loved the setting. The feel of Constantinople and its "middle east with a hint of Europe" type culture really tickled my fancy. Plus, I think Revelations had possibly the best ending I've ever seen in a video game, and not just because of the way that part of the Assassin's Creed story was written. It was visually appealing, filled with emotion, and Ezio had such an awesome final speech. It was just incredible overall.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I see your LazyTown and raise you