1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassin's Creed Forum

Discussion in 'Bowerstone South Tavern' started by Steve, Feb 19, 2007.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Staff Member Guildmaster

Trophies:
    Assassin's Creed Forum

Hello there!

Long story short: I bought a new site just under a week ago, an Assassin's Creed site. I'm just pondering whether to add a forum right away or not. The problem with implementing a forum to a newly created site is obviously traffic; as a new, you simply cannot expect to see a lot of posts generated. I am just curious as to whether some of our more active members (or anyone, to be honest) would be interested in registering on our Assassin's Creed forum should I go and ahead and cough up my hard earned for one.

At the moment, I know Andy (Dark Drakan) wants in, but who else? If I see a lot of interest, then I'll buy another copy of vBulletin (forum software) immediately.

Thanks!

Edit: Oh and here's the link and you fancy taking a peek: Assassin's Creed. Obviously not nearly complete, content nor design-wise so it will be a little buggy. I'm also using a slightly edited template from this site for the moment. The forum will be located here when I've set everything up: Assassin's Creed Forum.

2. droded

droded I Am Awesome Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    Re: Assassin's Creed Forum

I would help Steve, but I have no idea what Assassin's Creed is...Sorrry.

3. §ephiroxa§

§ephiroxa§ ╫|I Am Justice|╫ Legendary Hero

Trophies:

what about the resident evil one?

4. Register or log in to browse without ads.

5. Steve

Trophies:

That's very generous of you, droded! :) And you can check out some info regarding Assassin's Creed on GameSpot here: Assassin's Creed for Xbox 360 - Assassin's Creed Xbox360 Game - Assassin's Creed Xbox 360 Video Game

Oh the Resident Evil forum is coming, no doubt about that. I'm really looking forward to that. I just want all the content to be complete first before I launch the forum.

However, knowing that Andy is on-board with my future Assassin's Creed forum helps influence my decision to buy another forum license now because, well, let's face it - he posts like a maniac and I don't have to worry as much about entertaining forum members by myself. But the two of us alone isn't enough for anything more than laying the foundation 'til others arrive.

6. FableFreak

FableFreak I was the Law!

Trophies:

Steve, what happened to all the other sites you were working on? Although, this does look intriguing... Assassins Creed rocks!

7. §ephiroxa§

§ephiroxa§ ╫|I Am Justice|╫ Legendary Hero

Trophies:

I still can't wait for the resident evil forum. Although I haven't played any of the other ones Only 4. Heehee. I love it so.

I'd help with the assassin creed one, but I don't have an xbox 360. Good luck though!

8. droded

Trophies:

I could PRETEND to know everything, and post like hell... ^_^

9. Vegeta

Vegeta Guest

I will definately join

10. Albion Knight

Albion Knight Avatar the Old Legendary Hero

Trophies:

That game looks awesome I'd join It would be cool to have the forum up before anyone else does.

Playing devils advocate though I'm hard pressed to think of many ways things that could be said at this time. When is it coming out? Wait don't tell me I'll post it on the site. Maybe we can start a rumor about a singing dagger or a sand duck

11. Vegeta

Vegeta Guest

lol be sure to tell me when and where you find the "Sand Duck"

12. Eclipse

Eclipse The Legend

Trophies:

i would join ill just do what droded plans on doing

13. Albion Knight

Albion Knight Avatar the Old Legendary Hero

Trophies:

Actually since it hasn't come out nobody knows anything. So we would be on even ground. I was on there earlier today, well here--> Assassin's Creed I already want to post :lol:

14. Vegeta

Vegeta Guest

me 2 lol

15. Vegeta

Vegeta Guest

YouTube - X06: Assassin's Creed demo=

wow I literally dropped my jaw.... amazing... Im definately getting this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

any date on its coming out?

16. Vegeta

Vegeta Guest

bump^^^

17. Hexadecimal

Hexadecimal Guest

I would probably join, honestly...
    everything I've seen lately has looked interesting... I like the idea, I like the setting and it's very easy on the eyes ^_^

... August 2007... I think...

18. Vegeta

Vegeta Guest

thanks +rep

19. Dark Drakan

Dark Drakan Administrator Staff Member Guildmaster Legendary Hero

Trophies:

As you know Steve im up for the idea and happy to help as usual, and should you need any extra funds etc towards it you know im happy to supply them ^_^

20. droded

Trophies:

HOLY **** that looks awesome! I might buy an XBOX just for that!:lol: +REP Vegeta

Oh and to be honest, I think having THIS handful of people, will make the forum very active already lol:P

21. Steve

Trophies:

I'm still working on them. I have four active projects at the moment.

Don't worry - neither do I! But I have plenty of time to get one. I mean, Assassin's Creed won't be out for another five months or so. ^_^

Also, I'll be setting up the same premium membership system we have here, and all existing supporters here will have their gold/silver accounts transferred to the new site as well. Basically meaning you pay for a subscription on one site and you can enjoy the benefits on both... Similar to a buy one get one free deal... Only because I love you guys though... ^_^