• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I loved the first video game, this looks promising.​

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Trailer itself was decent but why oh why did they choose that soundtrack...?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Trailer itself was decent but why oh why did they choose that soundtrack...?
That's Kanye's signature move:ermm:

They really should have gone with Woodkid, must have been issues with licensing.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I feel like this is a game that can be turned into a movie pretty well. Not very familiar with the franchise, but I would have preferred if it was set during the first game's timeline. It also felt a bit too... mystical? With all the tribal tattoos and fancy clothing. I would have preferred it to be a lot more down to earth, but either way this movie might even be decent.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Aside from its storytelling, visuals, art design and originality, the first game was a bit of a mess in my opinion.

The concept was better than its execution unfortunately and they have been bogged down by ideas that seem to have all been included from a brainstorm session since then.

Scarlett Rose

Sparrow
Reaction score
The concept was better than its execution unfortunately and they have been bogged down by ideas that seem to have all been included from a brainstorm session since then.
I honestly really wanted to like this game, but I just found it far too frustratingly repetitive.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I honestly really wanted to like this game, but I just found it far too frustratingly repetitive.

Yeah the "side quests" were pretty repetive and rinse and repeat. I enjoyed the game but barely bothered with unlockables, finishing side quests/collectibles & finding secrets etc. Worst one in my opinion was ACIII, I didn't even bother to finish the main quests. Though I barely started Unity as it was so bug laden and glitchy on launch.

I really enjoyed Black Flag and ACII however but my favourite of them was Black Flag overall.

Scarlett Rose

Sparrow
Reaction score
Yeah the "side quests" were pretty repetive and rinse and repeat. I enjoyed the game but barely bothered with unlockables, finishing side quests/collectibles & finding secrets etc. Worst one in my opinion was ACIII, I didn't even bother to finish the main quests. Though I barely started Unity as it was so bug laden and glitchy on launch.

I really enjoyed Black Flag and ACII however but my favourite of them was Black Flag overall.

Weren't all the "side quests" just the exact same "Save Citizen" event? Even the primary assassination missions have you repeat the exact same chores over and over again... eavesdrop on conversation, pickpocket target, stalk and beat up a preacher, again, and again, and again... The game hardly ever makes use of stealth, instead pushing you into open combat almost every single time! This especially gets annoying towards the end, where you usually have to fight entire legions in open combat, and unless you want to get used to the loading screen, you have to master counters and combos. Oh, and don't get me started on... them. You know who I'm talking about; those crazy troublemakers that shove you around for no reason, usually on (and causing you to fail) missions. I could handle the beggars and the minstrels, but I will never forgive whoever designed these painfully frustrating obstacles!

But, the one good thing about Assassin's Creed is that it delivered a powerful sequel. ACII was really the game ACI was trying to be, but it would take the developers the experience to learn from their mistakes before building their dream game.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Weren't all the "side quests" just the exact same "Save Citizen" event? Even the primary assassination missions have you repeat the exact same chores over and over again... eavesdrop on conversation, pickpocket target, stalk and beat up a preacher, again, and again, and again... The game hardly ever makes use of stealth, instead pushing you into open combat almost every single time! This especially gets annoying towards the end, where you usually have to fight entire legions in open combat, and unless you want to get used to the loading screen, you have to master counters and combos. Oh, and don't get me started on... them. You know who I'm talking about; those crazy troublemakers that shove you around for no reason, usually on (and causing you to fail) missions. I could handle the beggars and the minstrels, but I will never forgive whoever designed these painfully frustrating obstacles!

But, the one good thing about Assassin's Creed is that it delivered a powerful sequel. ACII was really the game ACI was trying to be, but it would take the developers the experience to learn from their mistakes before building their dream game.

Yup rinse and repeat those same processes before most of the assassinations. Those eavesdrop missions were infuriating & those troublemakers who pushed you around were a pain. Soon as you learned counter, the combat was a breeze and I literally took on an armies amount of guards without being touched. Wasn't an assassination as much as a massacre in the town square, hardly stealthy.