• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Augument Info on the Lucky Charm Augment

copyright631

Reaction score
Hey guys I figured out this really cool thing about the lucky charm augment. I was fighting

and then pondered on the thought of what my augment does. I first hit something with the

augment on it and I did 211 damage. I found this out by going into my log-book and

looking at my stats, then at my Damage. This was pretty cool. Then I realized that I had

the augment and the physical strength skill. My physical strength was a multiplier of 2.3.

I divided it and it came out to be 91.7 which I rounded to 92 and a bunch of other

decimals. This was pretty cool that I increased my damage. Then I tried it without the

augment on it and it did 63 damage. This was an amazing find. It was a 29 damage

difference. Hope this helped some of you guys. I also did the test on if the gen also

protected me from damage cause it also says that it makes you more resistant to damage.

It did not. Sorry for that but it doesn't help with any resistance's, to anything. I haven't

done the devastation augment yet cause frankly I haven't seen it yet. Yes I know I'm a

beginner. But I only just got the game for Christmas and haven't played it until this

morning which it is now about midnight when I posted this. Thank You all and hope this

helped any of you out.:D

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Damn good job figuring this out man.

I never knew this.