• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Balverine hero mod

M

Marcopolo

Balverine hero mod

****here is the link to the release thread please post there from now on****

http://forums.projectego.net/balverine-hero-mod-release-5168/#post132449

sorry about starting a second thread for this but i could not change the title of the old thread and wanted to as it is no longer suitable. if a mod or someone feels it is needed i dont mind if the other thread is locked.

this in no longer an attempt :D it will happen sooner or later, really just depends on when i can figure out how to make a new cutscene, i have found out that i can start the transformation from hero to balverine and back using new cutscenes, i dont know how to make them... yet, but i found out how to actiave them without a quest which makes this alot easier

so i've got some more pics here and if anyone wants to just play as the balv for testing without being able to change back without bin edits i can upp the fmp to change to the balv and change back but rememer it is permanent until you revert back to the hero's original creature entry.

New cutscene video: YouTube - Fable balverine hero transformation mod

here's just a repost of the one kesh taped:
YouTube - Balverine Hero Attack On Barrow Fields

<howl expression, still needs it's own entry
< i really like this one

and this is a horrible picture of the run anim but just think of that kinda bounding one that the balvs do sometimes kinda like a gallop where they leap forward very close to the ground

so yeah, if anyone wants the fmp to test out and maybe give some feedback just ask, it is really quite fun to play as the balverine

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Balverine hero mod

What the hell is that last picture about? :lol: I'd try it..but I'm scared. :lol:

M

Marcopolo

lol as i said a horrible anim picture :p

really needs a gif or a video to show it properly

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Marcopolo;71610 said:
lol as i said a horrible anim picture :p

really needs a gif or a video to show it properly

I meant where are you? It looks like mayhem :lol: :lol:

R

RuneMaster

Its things like this that made me wish I had the PC version, and a computer capable of running it. +rep

M

Marcopolo

okay just gotta make the fmp up

while i am doing so i suggest you open the creature_hero and export the data so that when you want to revert back to normal it isnt too hard

EDIT: htat place is creature_hub

V

Vegeta

Alright so I go to Balverine and copy the thingy.. then i go to Hero and paste it where that is?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Marcopolo;71619 said:
okay just gotta make the fmp up

while i am doing so i suggest you open the creature_hero and export the data so that when you want to revert back to normal it isnt too hard

EDIT: htat place is creature_hub

Ooh. I never figured out how to get there.

M

Marcopolo

no vegeta

open the creature_hero and just press export then save it as whatever you want to call it this is just so you can revert back to normal when you want to by pressing the import button and importing the previously exported thing

here is the fmp all you need to do is load it with fe, it will replace the original hero entry, it may take some time after you press cave mods and run fable to actually run the game because it is kinda a big change

TurboUpload- One-Click Webhosting - File ID 1623808

so just be patient

on second thought here is an fmp to change the hero back, you dont need to do any exporting or importing, just load this fmp when you are sick of being a balv

TurboUpload- One-Click Webhosting - File ID 1623846
sephiroxas i can send you a tng mod to get there if you want

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Nice work
Anirep.GIF

M

Marcopolo

people who try it, please give feedback and bear in mind that because lh did only partially finish this creature that i could only patch it up so much so it does not work as well as the hero so yeah.

also there is a howl expression, i can give that out but it would overwrite the barf one because i dont have the time to make whole new thing right now

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I'll be trying it tomorrow and I'll let you know? okay? ^_^

M

Marcopolo

k thanks

if yuo try t sneak the balv just slides forward doing the idle anim :p

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

+reppage to you, i want to try this BAD

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Very nice work Marcopolo im impressed with this and look forward to seeing more progress!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Well that was unpleasant! :lol: I loaded my game. was a balverine ran around for a second...the guard attacked me ( I was in snowspire) I tried to run away and fable shut down...Illegal operation wise.

IT's every time I try and telleport.

Edit: Okay. I've only found one character so far that can run around like normal. The other ones seem to be welded in place by their weapons. I like that people in towns are your enemies and "enemies" outside towns are your friends.

but I CAN'T teleport or my fable crashes. I also can't access my skills to put the cossack dance in the list to test out the howl either. These are the only problems I've had thus far. It's actually quite fun being a balverine. I just wish it wasn't so glitchy. but good job so far man! :thumbsup:

M

Marcopolo

yeah i forgot to mention that :p

i guess lh just meant for the teleports to be off limits not crash the game

i think i may have smething to do with that menu being missing from the balverine's creatruedef
also you are in the "faction_monster" so villagers hate you and monstars like yuo

i might make a monster village or something with shopkeepers

also sephi i mean i could give you a mod for another area that gives you a teleport to creature_hub

tee hee 2 green things