• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Balverine hero mod

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Balverine hero mod

Nice to have you back! You're just in time to read about how great you are (along with the other modders) on the front page :D

M

Malfunction

Any news about when the full mod will be avaliable?

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

damn when i load up fmp file it keeps taking ages and says could not find library
...why it looks like run ill chew a guards leg off

nah ive got it now :) its ace but i carnt do howl expressions or owt

F

FableFreak

Could you do the same thing, but transform into another creature? Say, maybe, a troll?

MattiFS

The Hero of Time
Reaction score

Why don't ya make it so that if you use berserk you turn into it and have to use berserk again to turn back? if thats possible.

Edit: is anyone going to reply?

L

Lunivere

Right, I'm new to all the mod installing and all that and thought this looked pretty cool, but what do I open .fmp files with? I searched up and got FileMaker Pro, is that what I'm supposed to use, or is it something else?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Lunivere;105600 said:
Right, I'm new to all the mod installing and all that and thought this looked pretty cool, but what do I open .fmp files with? I searched up and got FileMaker Pro, is that what I'm supposed to use, or is it something else?

You might find this thread useful:

http://forums.projectego.net/new-modding-fable-3352/

Welcome to the forums by the way ^_^

L

Lunivere

Thanks for that, I got it working now. Wierd the way when you put your weapon (claws) away the Balv just goes like, "NAH, Imma stop moving now." Until you pull out your claws again lol. (And can I ask how to you swap from jog and walk in fable TLC?)

OldBoy

Reaction score

Lunivere;105691 said:
Thanks for that, I got it working now. Wierd the way when you put your weapon (claws) away the Balv just goes like, "NAH, Imma stop moving now." Until you pull out your claws again lol. (And can I ask how to you swap from jog and walk in fable TLC?)

You can only run and jog, the walking is disabled in tlc.

L

Lunivere

Another thing. I saw that video where the guy as a balverine leapt from one side of Barrow fields to the other across the lake, and when I tried it he just stopped. I tried setting up FreeRoam, and when I went to Microsoft games - Fable - The lost chapters, there was nothing in the folder! Nothing, zilch. (I had Fable tlc disk 1 inserted btw. I checked the disks data as well, but no dough. It had video and sound, but not levels.)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Lunivere;105813 said:
Another thing. I saw that video where the guy as a balverine leapt from one side of Barrow fields to the other across the lake, and when I tried it he just stopped. I tried setting up FreeRoam, and when I went to Microsoft games - Fable - The lost chapters, there was nothing in the folder! Nothing, zilch. (I had Fable tlc disk 1 inserted btw. I checked the disks data as well, but no dough. It had video and sound, but not levels.)

Did you follow this?

http://forums.projectego.net/freeroam-setup-2152/

L

Lunivere

Yeah, but when I get to step 8 when I go into Fable- The lost chapters folder theres nothing in it, No data folder, nothing. Just empty whiteness.

L

Lunivere

^ That'd be what I see when I open the fable folder.

H

HodgePodge

Are you sure Fable is installed? And if so, did you install it to the recommended directory. As far as not being able to get it off the discs, the data is in .cab files, use WinZIP or winRar to open 'em ;)

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Oooooo, this is coming along very nicely. The extremely early version you released was very fun. I can just imagine how fun the final version is!

Rep+++ for the great work!!!

M

Marcopolo

hey hey hey

sorry about the sudden and random marcopolo hiatus

if i am lucky this will be finished by at most the end of september as i am still waiting on my damn computer but once i get it back i will remake the mod and it will bet stronger better and faster :p

seems alot of stuff happened while i was gone... someone failed at owning me? and i am now the official king of the balverine mods? well sweet

so hello again after 3 months of dissapearance :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Marcopolo;124919 said:
hey hey hey

sorry about the sudden and random marcopolo hiatus

if i am lucky this will be finished by at most the end of september as i am still waiting on my damn computer but once i get it back i will remake the mod and it will bet stronger better and faster :p

seems alot of stuff happened while i was gone... someone failed at owning me? and i am now the official king of the balverine mods? well sweet

so hello again after 3 months of dissapearance :D

Good to see you around here again and yeah a lot has happened since your disappearance :lol:

Happy to hear about the remake of the mod and look forward to hearing peoples views on it.

M

Marcopolo

yeah there were some serious errors i forgot to take into account the first time round, such as the fact you could not get through guild training :p

but it will technically be the same mod

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Marcopolo;124926 said:
yeah there were some serious errors i forgot to take into account the first time round, such as the fact you could not get through guild training :p

but it will technically be the same mod

Well newer mod with less errors is always welcome ^_^ :p

M

Marcopolo

lol i just noticed that i got "owned" only 3 days ago

btw thanks for banning him, i was a tad cheesed off when i saw his youtube video with no credits also i like the modder tag thingies ;)