• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Banshee to Bloodstone is impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teodere

Banshee to Bloodstone is impossible

:(I am at Bloodstone and I should kill the Banshee you show them. The problem is that does not undergo some damage, of it from the magic of it from the direct attacks: After a hour that I experienced to kill I have surrenderred it. I repeat_: it does not undergo some damage also killing the mordipiede that the banshee does to appear

S

Sogen

Re: Banshee to Bloodstone is impossible

you need to kill the little guys then when she takes her hands of her face you attack her.

Lionheart

Reaction score

Did you not face the one in wraith marsh ?

F

fable2rules123

Killing the banshees is easy have a master cleaver or the rising sun

R

RoC-eX

I had this same problem. You must use different swords than the one you are using. For some reason, I was using the Master Long Sword (the cool looking one) and it would not hurt the banshee. I switched to a different weapon, just a katana I think, and it worked. I'm pretty sure it's just a glitch. Try any sword with augments also.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

You have to take out the banshee's daughters, once they're done for, just give the biatch a few shots to the head

G

gumgangsta12

kill the little ones then shoot her

S

Sogen

I used a full level 4 inferno aoe then a full level 4 inferno against just the banshee i pretty much take 8 secs to kill her

D

deathtomacbeth

Did anyone else not understand the initial problem at first?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

lawl, the Enforcer ****s her up dewd

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

You've got to shove your dick in her face and jizz on her and make her blind then she covers her face then you anal rape her.

SORRY

Im angry today.

T

trey

my master axe did wonders u dont even have to kill her minions just summon dead and distract them then beat her upside the head

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;231492 said:
You've got to shove your dick in her face and jizz on her and make her blind then she covers her face then you anal rape her.

SORRY

Im angry today.
Angry or not this really isn't necessary or suitable. Or, in game at least, even possible.

Kill her little minions then shoot her in the face. that's what I did and she was down after just two waves of minions. Just keep track of where she is coz she moves about a lot.

C

Chunky

The Banshee in Bloodstone is quite bugged. Killing minions doesn't always work and when they are killed, the Banshee in Bloodstone is untouchable, no matter what you do. I reloaded the quest, still doesn't work.
I think this is quite bad from the Fable makers, they make a game with quite some bugs.
(For example, I managed to get my wife IG copied. I had a wife in Bowerstone named Beryl and she moved in some kind of house there. Later when I got the Brightwood tower under my control, I wanted to move to that place with her. Well, she followed me as planned, she aswell moved in but suddenly, i got a blackmail note... "You are doing bigamy". I thought, wtf, I only got one wife. But I found pretty fast out that the wife in Bowerstone was still there, but ASWELL in Brightwood tower... So now I got 2 wifes named Beryl, lol.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

The bugs/glitches seem to be random at times - what glitches for one person does not necessarily happen to others and then you get a whole bunch of people complaining about the same issue, like the Cullis Gate in the Hero of Will quest. Worked fine for me but for many people it wouldn't operate...

Renasko

Reaction score

Yeah, the banshee in bloodstone is a right pain in the ass. The other ones aren't quite as bad - or at least, that's the way I've had it - but this one is something else. Damn those twins for unleashing her. I killed her once, then whenever I finished the game, the quest was restarted, meaning I had to face it again, if I wanted to ever use Bloodstone in the future. I had serious problems killing her a 2nd time...

S

Sogen

took me 1 shot to kill her. Level 4 inferno took out my enforcer and sub-targeted her face a boom dead.well I guess its 2......

B

bounty hunter99

:Di just kept shooting it in the face she died very quickly:D

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I use the flame spell, level 5 to kill the little monsters, than just blast away at the banchee, it doesn't take very long at all for me.;)

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

What I do is kill her little ones then do level 5 slo-mo and shoot her in the face with the red dragon :D man I can shoot that almost as fast as I can with the G3 in call of duty 4 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.