• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Before leaving for spire

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Classic Shank

Before leaving for spire

Before I leave for the spire, what are some main things I should do? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Re: Before leaving for spire

Get your skills up. Buy W/Sk/Str potions, do the Crucible for experience, and make sure you have decent weapons.

R

RoG iGreatGoose

Just the quests, and if you're evil do the Temple of Shadows quest and destroy Oakfield

C

Classic Shank

All my stats are maxed out.. and I have The Daichi or whatever and a red dragon..those two goals are complete.

C

Classic Shank

What do you mean destroy Oakfield?

R

RoG iGreatGoose

Well if you're evil and you do a certain amount of sacrifice's I think it's 5-8 people, and then you'll get a quest to kill the population of Oakfield.

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

Weapons mean nothing since you don't get to keep them when you leave. Do get some experience and make sure you're ready for the challenge. If you're playing good you'll need even more experience. Either defend or destroy Oakfield. Make sure you have given Barnum the money to transform Westcliff.

anain12

Reaction score

Say good bye to your family if you got one.

Joe Cobbold

Fart Sniffer
Reaction score

Quests .... Temple of light or shadows .... Experience ..... If your good make sure your maxed as you will loose a hell of a lot of experience through being good in the spire.... Say bye to your family.... Give barnum 5k in westcliffe so he can make it a better place ...

SPOILER BELOW *******

Make sure you have high spells as when you protect garth in the spire you have crappy weapon ... Raise dead and shock will be quite useful here if there high level ..

FableFan4

Reaction score

if you have not: help the temple of light (help shadows if you want but they can do it without you. besides that i guess you could help farmer giles (you can never get the key if you don't help (bandits can do it by them sleves but you never get the book if you don't help)

Joe Cobbold

Fart Sniffer
Reaction score

FableFan4;336997 said:
if you have not: help the temple of light (help shadows if you want but they can do it without you. besides that i guess you could help farmer giles (you can never get the key if you don't help (bandits can do it by them sleves but you never get the book if you don't help)

You can get the key if you choose not to help Giles ..... There will be a grave stone saying here lies Giles and his wife .... Then just dig there and you will have the key

Status
Not open for further replies.