• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Drummer Ever

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
80s bands? All the artists are from the 60-70s, dude.
Floyd aren't an 80s band. They died at the start of the 80s.
You're right, my mistake. In my tired state I read this post out of context. Though I had always thought of Queen as an '80s band even though I had no idea what year they formed. A quick trip to wikipedia shows that I just had NO idea. :lol:
As for the Floyd, I really have no excuse for that one. I'd go off on a tangent as to what the **** was going through my head when I wrote that but I'm utterly exhausted. I'd probably just go on a random tangent about how much I love my new carribeaner coffee mug OH NO ITS STARTING POST IT QUICK BEFORE HE TALKS ABOUT IT MORE

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Is this still about the best drummer ever?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Drummers? What the hell are you talking about?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Then I guess I'm allowed to give my share of a variety of music as well.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Kashmir by Zeppelin is so god damn boss.

Dududu-dun, dududu-dun!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
If I had to name some 80s artists off the top of my head: Steve Roach, Art of Noise, Propaganda, Metallica, Testament, Missing Persons, Front 242, Eurythmics, Hayami Yu, Dream Theater, Public Enemy, David Lee Roth, etc etc. Ones that stand apart above the rest with their own uniqueness and aren't mere carbon copies, hundreds of other artists I could mention, but that would be ridiculous.

Off the top of his head he says. Ha, Giki, I bet those names are engraved in your very soul.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Off the top of his head he says. Ha, Giki, I bet those names are engraved in your very soul.

I have no shame in it, those very names made the music world a better place and the impeccable beauty of the 80s cannot be denied nor given up on, so please... don't even try.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Would you guys think less of me if I said I was huge Billy Idol fan...?

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Bah gawd, I don't think my finger can handle all of this scrolling... AHH! CRAAMP!
Would you guys think less of me if I said I was huge Billy Idol fan...?

Nope, hell I may even just hug you. I'll settle with brofist though.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Alright then.

I often dance with myself. And sing. In the shower. To these songs.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
There are so many better Zeppelin songs. Like these:

Misty Mountain Hop is definitely a really nice song. Moby Dick, well, I just don't really get songs like that. They're not my thing. Dazed and Confused and Kashmir are obviously great songs, but I feel like they're just a little bit overrated (more so Kashmir). I still like listening to them, but they're not among my absolute favorite Zeppelin songs.

I was going to post a few more of my favorite songs, but I couldn't since I can only have five clips in one post. My favorite songs include (in no particular order) All My Love, The Rain Song, When the Levee Breaks, Fool in the Rain, The Song Remains the Same, Over the Hills and Far Away, The Ocean, Your Time is Gonna Come, and Thank You (saw this one live, f*cking amazing). And as I've said before on here, Stairway to Heaven is my favorite song ever. I know, not a very unique favorite song, but I don't care.

For the love of god. How that can be regarded as the best rock song of all time is beyond me.

Are you trying to make my head explode?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Fav Zepp album is III, and I know there aren't many who agree with that. Even so, I'm disappointed people neglected to post Bron Y Aur Stomp/Hats off to Roy Harper

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I do like Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, it's just not one of my favorites. I'm not really a big fan of Hats Off to Roy Harper though, but III is definitely an awesome album, probably one of their better ones. I like to listen to Out of the Tiles, Gallows Pole (saw this one live too, 'twas mind blowing), Tangerine, and That's the Way quite a bit. Houses of the Holy has got to be my favorite though. No matter what song you pick from that album, you just can't go wrong.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I do like Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, it's just not one of my favorites. I'm not really a big fan of Hats Off to Roy Harper though, but III is definitely an awesome album, probably one of their better ones. I like to listen to Out of the Tiles, Gallows Pole (saw this one live too, 'twas mind blowing), Tangerine, and That's the Way quite a bit. Houses of the Holy has got to be my favorite though. No matter what song you pick from that album, you just can't go wrong.

I feel like I'm the only person in the universe who prefers I? Even if it was just a bunch of covers they credited to themselves. Dazed and Confused still makes me cream myself everytime I hear it. Along with Communications Breakdown, Good Times, Bad Times, Your Time is Gonna Come and Black Mountain Side. All amazing songs.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I feel like I'm the only person in the universe who prefers I? Even if it was just a bunch of covers they credited to themselves. Dazed and Confused still makes me cream myself everytime I hear it. Along with Communications Breakdown, Good Times, Bad Times, Your Time is Gonna Come and Black Mountain Side. All amazing songs.

Yea, I don't really have quite the same opinion of I. They're good songs, but Your Time is Gonna Come is really the only one from that album that I absolutely love.

Just curious, what do you guys think about IV? It's probably my second favorite after Houses of the Holy.