• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best House To Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

INeedyourhelp

Best House To Buy?

I have about 30k so what's the best investment? I'm also open to buying stores.:ninja:

M

Minorthreat

Re: Best House To Buy?

Hmmm, well if you have not bought the book store in Bowerstone that is a good option for under 30k, as you can get the worship book from a shelf upstairs after you purchase that shop.

Charliee!

Reaction score

The best house to buy in the whole game is the Cemetery Mansion, unfortunately it costs the same as Fairfax Castle (1mil), so you'll have to stick with the Bookshop.
Best profits are usually made from buying Bowerstone's blacksmiththingy or pretty much any inn.

Z

Z3bu

umm cemetary masion costs 100k

I suggest buying a store, possibly the bookshop as stated before. But my first investment was the bar/inn at bowerstone gave me 800 gold in rent it costs like 68 k tho but it started my amazing real-estate empire.

M

Minorthreat

Z3bu;243410 said:
umm cemetary masion costs 100k

I suggest buying a store, possibly the bookshop as stated before. But my first investment was the bar/inn at bowerstone gave me 800 gold in rent it costs like 68 k tho but it started my amazing real-estate empire.

Definitely a good call on those. If he had the cash they would be the ones I would suggest as well. Heck he might as well save and go for one=)

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

Really it depends on what you like but I'll list a number of well-liked and very unique homes:
-Fairfax Castle
-Cemetery Mansion
-Brightwood Tower
-Giles Farm
-Serenity Farm
-Bloodstone/Reaver's Mansion

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

by all the stalls thats what i first did

Z

Z3bu

Whilst it's a good idea to buy a lot of small shops if you are in a rush but i took my time on my first account and worked a lot, it was annoying and time consuming but it paid off, i bought the inn and i never had to work or do anything for money again. All i had to do was rely on real-estate income. Before i knew it i owned all the buildings in the areas that i had visited.

C

Cleaver J

yeah i "visited" a lot of houses Too.:devil:

L

laharl

oakfeild bar, ifu dont have much money

M

Minorthreat

I'm not a Pokemon fan at all but Z3bu your sig cracks me up. That is hilarious.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I love the Bloodstone mansion, and Luceons castle. :)

Z

Z3bu

Yeah of course who could resist Tom Cruise Wielding a charizard pokemon card?

C

Cleaver J

i prefer shuan connery and his pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.