• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best House To Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

laharl

Re: Best House To Buy?

Minorthreat;243621 said:
I'm not a Pokemon fan at all but Z3bu your sig cracks me up. That is hilarious.
what movie is it?

Z

Z3bu

Mission Impossible, cant remember which number.

thugziee

gangsterishh
Reaction score

Miekkas;243426 said:
Really it depends on what you like but I'll list a number of well-liked and very unique homes:
-Fairfax Castle
-Cemetery Mansion
-Brightwood Tower
-Giles Farm
-Serenity Farm
-Bloodstone/Reaver's Mansion

Where can you fing the giles farm and serenity farm?

M

Minorthreat

thugziee;244658 said:
Where can you fing the giles farm and serenity farm?

Giles farm is in Brightwood. Depending on choices you make his farm may one day turn into a nice piece of property. Serenity farm is in Oakfield behind the demon door. Just take someone who is in love with you and propose to them in front of the door. If that doesn't satisfy he door you may need to blow them a kiss as well.

H

Higgins

if you are lookin for a house to just enjoy, i would recommend anything from Giles farm to castle fairfax, but if you are looking to acualy make money from buying a building, i would save your money and buy every weapon in a poor economic town or sales and sell them in fairfax gardens.

lxl3lindxl

Reaction score

I'm going to be buying my first property so I've been blacksmithing like a mad man and will be investing in the bar at bowerstone since that sounds like the thing to do.

I was wondering though, is there any type of way to tell how much you could make from renting a place out, before actually buying it?

Also I've been told to "Put store prices to -60% when you play, then 100% when you stop." Is that actually a good thing to do?

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Please make a new thread.

The last post here is from 01-29-2009.

lxl3lindxl

Reaction score

Daemon300;366242 said:
Please make a new thread.

The last post here is from 01-29-2009.
Dates don't matter when the topic when the question is still valid to the threads name, and if dates do matter, then the thread should have been deleted by now.

please don't post a bumped thread that has nothing to do with it.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Bumping is against the forum rules. You don't need to delete threads when they are waaaaaay at the back. It would be stupid to delete every single thread, just because they're old. Let them rest at the back.

lxl3lindxl

Reaction score

Daemon300;366265 said:
Bumping is against the forum rules. You don't need to delete threads when they are waaaaaay at the back. It would be stupid to delete every single thread, just because they're old. Let them rest at the back.
You wanna talk about the rules. Stop being a troll and stop spaming! I'm not bumping against the rules, Im making use of an old thread thats legit to my question. If your not going to be help then move along!

Now, if anyone would be so kind as to actually help me out with my #26 post question, that would be most awesome of you. thx

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

lxl3lindxl;366236 said:
I've been told to "Put store prices to -60% when you play, then 100% when you stop." Is that actually a good thing to do?

It will affect your game and it will reflect negatively on your level of purity/corruption if the rent is placed to 100% before you turn it off.

Now your question is answered I would like to point out that Daemon was correct. If you have a question and see a thread similar to what you want to post about PLEASE check the date ! It's not a big deal mate, just make a brand new thread with your question because as Daemon pointed out the thread is well over a year old.

Welcome to the forums.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

lxl3lindxl;366297 said:
Stop being a troll and stop spaming!

Actually, you are the one that is being a troll and the one that is reviving an old thread. Dead thread is dead.

I'm not bumping against the rules, Im making use of an old thread thats legit to my question.

You are bumping, and that is against the rules. If you have questions ask them in a proper way by creating a new thread.

If your not going to be help then move along!

You are in no position to tell me what to do.

I've been here for over a year. Believe me, I know what is bumping and what is not.

King Archon

Fable: The Lost Chapters
Reaction score

How the hell do I post threads???

crucible_champ

Reaction score

the best house th buy is thfairfax castle and it is unselleble. its cost a mesly 1 million dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.