• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Keystone Strategy!!!

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score
Best Keystone Strategy!!!

ok, so everytime i played keystone i always sucked andcouldnt even win the free tournament, but now i beat all the tournaments for keystone and made myself $10,000+ by playing on a small bet game

Warning, you may lose all your your money or you may become very rich

so what you do is just not beton the arch stones only minimum, and then max bet on 4-8 and 13-17 , the keystone onne and the trips one, now al you have to do is press rb to make your same bet come back up, and repeat until you hit it big about three times, then just keeping hitting x until the game ends to win the tournament, but be warned you may also just lose ALOT of money, but it worked for me, that i beat the final keystone tournament with just 3 wins and didn't bet again to win 9,000 and the sword

sorry if this method was posted but i am pretty sure it is new

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Best Keystone Strategy!!!

I'll have to give it a try

Edit I'm upto 80K thanks to Fortune's Tower

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

BE Warned the trick works about half of the time but when it does work youll be glad

G

gdude987654321

albion knights strategy worked better for me... wish there was something more to spinnerbox

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

another way to win the last tournament for Keystone is to bet the absolute minimum and then don't bet anything for all 5 games it's about an 75% chance that you'll at least place.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I tried that one too I didn't fair to well

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

sorry if it didnt work for you guys but when i use outside of competition i racked in like 40,000 and beat all tournaments with

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

gdude987654321;196739 said:
albion knights strategy worked better for me... wish there was something more to spinnerbox

lol there is bet the max and tap "A" :D works for me on the higher level boxes

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I switched my stratagy to covering all the triples with max bets until I either hit or run out of money. This is a good method in the tournaments becuase when you lose you only go down the amountof the entry fee rather than the amount of the bet and when you hit you usually WIN FIRST PRIZE :w00t: . (I hit caps on accident and decided to leave it :p)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

i have a stratagy for the spinnerbox tornaments, since its purly random, just hit A rapidly, that way the game is over faster. :p