• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BEST mission EVER! **SPOLIER**

King William

Reaction score
I turned on my Xbox and I did what I always do, check to see if my families are happy. There was a message from my wife, telling me to come home right away,... it was about my son.

I rushed home, and she said he had gone off to be an adventurer like me, and went to fight Hobbes. I know we all did this, but how personal it was. Not the most fighting nor complicated, but I did not know if he would be or could be hurt.

It felt good to save the little fellow him.^_^

Epiternal

Reaction score
I quite enjoyed this one as well, I missed how they took it out of 3, especially when they had the cheek to make us rescue someone elses kid at the very start. xP

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Ah, I thought it was annoying.

I liked the battle with you and the three Heroes against the Spire Guards.

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
I've never done this quest! When (soon) I replay the game in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall for it!

Hatley

Reaction score
Personally, I enjoy bloodstone assault best.

sppoh

Reaction score
i like the quest after getting the bigamist achivment(if you can call it a quest) do you kill or pay the black mailer?

BWfreak

Reaction score
Never liked having a family in this game. It was always too much trouble keeping them happy. A few times I even took the time to keep them happy by setting their allowance high and givng them gifts and all that but they would still leave so I gave up lol.

BWfreak

Reaction score
Well if i posted and someone responded then the thread is obviously still open for discusssion.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Just look at the rules. This thread is too old to be posting in. If you want to discuss something that was being discussed in an old thread, make a new one.

BWfreak

Reaction score
Yes. You are right. I have committed a grave injustice!!!!! I think I hear the end of the world coming. OH NO!!!!!! >.<

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
You know, that blast of sarcasm might make sense if I was actually making a big deal out of this, but now, it seems that you're the one who's doing that by not dropping it. Just let it go. Move on. Or a staff member's just going to come in here and lock this place up.

White

Reaction score
Never liked having a family in this game.
Me neither, Molyneux kept talking about the whole "feeling emotion for the NPC's" but all that your pixilated wife did was complain that she didn't have enough money and, well that's about it the greedy lil gold digger. But you could shoot people in the balls in Fable 2 so I guess that makes up for it.