1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best type of character!

Discussion in 'Fable: The Lost Chapters' started by son of avo, Oct 25, 2007.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. son of avo

son of avo Guest

best type of character!

ok, this is my first thread:(and i wanna know wat the best character is.i personaly like ranger with a bit of fighter in him.

open to any suggestions:)

i just made a ranger and he hits about 600s with a master bow ( no aguments)

2. Darg

Darg Guest

Re: best type of character!

The best character is a holy assassin- they still have the awesome blue eyes and halo but with the attitude and deadliness of a sneaky evil dude, they make up for it. But of course, that's just me.

3. FableGod

FableGod Guest

Personally I just like to be strong with a bit of magic. I max out all the physique and then I max out slowtime, beserk, and infernal wrath or divine fury. Thats my character:D

4. Register or log in to browse without ads.

5. DarkRage

DarkRage Choose your fortune

Trophies:

the best is having max at guile max at the str section, enflame, assassin rush, max at lighting when lighting at max is da BEST, its just so cool, and good for will user's

6. son of avo

son of avo Guest

wow, alot of people replyed, cool

also, i jut have 1 more question.
    whats the best way to get skill exp

7. Ravager_X

Ravager_X Guest

1st get Enflame (doesn't matter which level, maxed out is better tho) then use a Cullis gate to go to Lychfield graveyard. Go thru the demon door and there will be a path, run throught some of it and zombies will pop out of the ground (4 at a time). Then keep using AoE attacks until satisfied, tons of will xp and general xp there.

(Be sure to buy A LOT of will potions)

(Try and get physical shield also)

Hope that helps!

8. Triz

Triz Woot! Food =)

Trophies:

To me, whould be a assassin looking guy with down the middle goodness and badness... That's me though.

9. Kohdii

Kohdii Guest

My guy is 100% good, with all strength stats maxed, all skill maxed, and all will and spells maxed. Has Halo, butterflies, light beam shining on him, white hair, blue eyes, and the will tattoos and glowing hands.

WITH All three plate mail suits, light dark and neutral. And Sword of Aeons and Skorms bow.

10. RPG player

RPG player Guest

Max every point on Strenght,Skill,Will.;)Be a neutral hero.:D

11. Teyr

Teyr Guest

If you're referring to best type of character class, then Spellwarrior hands-down. Being able to cast a Level 4 Slow Time, combined with an impenetrable Physical Shield, your favorite offensive spells, and a ton of mana at your disposal, PLUS the ability to rock with both melee and ranged weapons makes you an unstoppable force.

Personally, I like being a "Good" character, but being Evil is fun too. I guess I'm what you could call a completionist.

12. Negabin

Negabin Guest

i like to max str,THEN health,THEEEEN slowtime,very little good guy for the blonde hair.
    with Bright Plate Armor

13. Darg

Darg Guest

Oh, another good one is to get absolutely NO strength stats (except for maybe health as that doesn't really give you a physical change all that much) and balance the rest of your exp out between stealth and magic. Eventually, you will become a powerful rogue with magic up his sleeve, still while not being freakishly huge, a class I like to call the Nightfox for my own purposes. It shows that you don't have to be a lumbering warrior to kick some serious a#*.

14. andythegill

andythegill I have a cunning plan

Trophies:

Ranged mage all the way, full skill all 3 maxed and some spells like infernal wrath and enflame its great fun.

15. Raen

Raen Guest

Neutral, max out slow time, multi-strike, asassin rush, and force push, with a touch of evil laugh exspression.

16. xboxps2man

xboxps2man Guest

the best is a mage with every spell maxed then you wear the willusers robes, good or bad both rock, with no shirt to show off those sweet will tats

i mean if you do this then you charachter is untouchable expecialy when u used slowtime enflame and battlecharge!!!! ghost sword and sommon are ok too

17. Re: best type of character!

I think the best type of character has every spell and every stat fully maxed and looks like a beast

18. lance.chris

lance.chris Guest

i agree that the best character is a holy assassin :steve: but with a twist he only kills bandits or anything aginst the forces of the light and has all str maxed out has 1 wife and is rich i get rich by maxing out guile and then buying all the gems and then selling them back and then buy the slous great sword so if u have the solus sword FORGET about the keys

19. suffering

suffering New Member

Trophies:
  20. Adam

Adam Mass Effect Bruiser

Trophies:

The best character is a short, fat one in my opinion.;)

21. Darg

Darg Guest

Always fun, especially if you have a handlebar mustache, mutton chops and funky short hair. It makes you look like an eccentric rich crazy person. Or just a strange fat guy with bizarre facial hair...:P